What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lewis promising development at Roosters

Iafeta

Referee
A couple of guys at the Warriors have been good bargain buys - Grant Rovelli wouldn't have been on much in his first contract, he's played every game for us, is now our halfback, and a chance at rookie of the year. Georgie Gatis is on match payments and has stated he'd be earning more staying at his Fish n Chip shop up in Townsville. He's played about 10 games and been very effective and smart out of dummy half. Michael Luck's played every game, I don't think he's on a great deal either.

Good to see the likes of Stapleton, Holdsworth etc. excel. I always thought both those two had something about them that'd make them good role players for their clubs.

KFC

Juniors
Lewis wasn't cut from St George he was poached.

The year before that we poached the Sharks' Flegg 5/8.

And I imagine we'll poach the Flegg GF 5/8 this year too.

ozzie

Bench
OVP said:
Wipe your chin, Kiwi, you're dribbling again.:roll:
Kiwi get your mum to buy you a bib..have Brisbane got a forum in Brisbane - well stay there and give us all a break...

nqboy

First Grade
Fairfax said:
I'd be backing Artie's judgement over yours any day.
I wasn't making a judgement. I was merely commenting that Artie's opinion flew in the face of those of his fellow Roosters big knobs - Gould, Fittler, Stuart etc.

El Diablo

Post Whore
Kiwi said:
Didn't you know, all signings by the Roosters are players unwanted by their clubs that are cut ect.

By this time next year Nate would have been cut from the Dogs and the Roosters would have saved his career turning him into a rep player .

and don't forget he will also have taken a pay cut just to join a succesful club :lol:

OVP

Coach
Another ripper of a game yesterday. He will really come of age next year. At least thats something for Roosters fans to look forward to amongst the gloom of the last 2 years.

Cockadoodledoo

First Grade
sanchez moreno said:
is mitchell piecre showing much of his potential in flegg

Mitchell is going very nicely.. He is being primed for First Grade in 2008, though it is possible depending on how he builds up in the off season that he will be given a run in Firsts at some stage next year. He is one exciting talent though, that's for sure.

Latest posts