What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Liam Foran

Dan70

Juniors
According to RLW, he has signed for the Warriors. Can't say I'll be too sad to see him go, I don't think he has really come on as expected.

philstorm

Juniors
Warriors are actually signing some half decent players.

Kemp, McKinnon, Tate, Moon and Foran in the backline isn't half-bad ...

Foran hasn't shown enough in the Toyota Cup to think he was the future. Good luck to him though, hope he goes on to bigger and better things at NZ

feeding frenzy

Juniors
I think he will take time to develop i remeber when he was playing along side mitch pierce when he was playing his junior footy every one thought that liam would be the next big thing not mitch.

byrne_rovelli_fan82

First Grade
Yeah I haven't been that impressed with him in the U20s but here's hoping things turn out better in NZ. Welcome along to the Warriors, Liam

philstorm

Juniors
We do need a backup halves player, though ...

What if GI or Cronky get injured next year?

Who steps in?

Don't you dare say Aitken ... :crazy:

AILD

Bench
From Parra? I think I heard that too.

Luke Kelly has been going great in the Toyota Cup, and we could always bring Boofa back from retirement lol!

we apprently signed some young bloke james maloney (IIRC) from wentworthville(??).

also we do have luke kelly...has big wraps on him.

Earl

Coach
Luke Kelly has been really impressive, and apparently James Maloney has huge potential.

I don't think Liam Foran will have the immediate impact with NZ that people think he will. IMO he is probably another season of first grade.

philstorm

Juniors
Also guys, didn't we sign up a 12 year old half from Qld, 3-4 years ago?

Wonder how he's going along.

Remember reading about it in RLW.

PASSION

Juniors
Luke Kelly has been really impressive, and apparently James Maloney has huge potential.

I don't think Liam Foran will have the immediate impact with NZ that people think he will. IMO he is probably another season of first grade.

Has anyone read the Sunday Newspaper with the write up for Liam Foran in it. Man you need a bucket ,cause it is that sickening. Yeah I know you need to believe in yourself but hey! Being Cronks understudy blah blah. I can influence my brother to come to the Warriors. And then the article straight underneath his was about AJ Taumata being signed by the Storm for 3 years and been told he will more than likely be the number 6. Was Liam not classed as a standoff as well as a full back.

So the Storm did not want to offer a contract to Liam this year, but they are prepared to offer one to AJ Taumata (even with all his problems that he is having off the field), don't get me wrong I think that is great for Taumata. But what does that say about Foran. What do your opinion?

boots16

Juniors
Also guys, didn't we sign up a 12 year old half from Qld, 3-4 years ago?

Wonder how he's going along.

Remember reading about it in RLW.

Yeah, we signed a kid called Ben Hampton from Nth Queensland. From all reports is progressing as has been a regular in under age representative sides.

Noa

First Grade
Has anyone read the Sunday Newspaper with the write up for Liam Foran in it. Man you need a bucket ,cause it is that sickening. Yeah I know you need to believe in yourself but hey! Being Cronks understudy blah blah. I can influence my brother to come to the Warriors. And then the article straight underneath his was about AJ Taumata being signed by the Storm for 3 years and been told he will more than likely be the number 6. Was Liam not classed as a standoff as well as a full back.

So the Storm did not want to offer a contract to Liam this year, but they are prepared to offer one to AJ Taumata (even with all his problems that he is having off the field), don't get me wrong I think that is great for Taumata. But what does that say about Foran. What do your opinion?

Porbably wanted some-one at 5/8 who was more a runner then Liam who is probably to much like Cooper