What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Liechardt Oval cant wait to reunite next year.

Clevo

Juniors
I was at LO last weekend. I was wishing for a tight game by my beloved Souths didn;t turn up. The crowd did. A spirited match...win lose or draw just would have been awesome.

The only Souths Spirit I saw on the day was the brave Souths supporter who climed up the scorborad and skirted the edge. He was screaming... I's rather lose by 50 than support merged scum...all the while fending off a barage of bottles and cans. The Burrow not far away were singing... "Change the score...change the score". I couldn;t help but laugh and if it weren't for that my memory of LO would have been a hollow one.

The last time I went to Leichhardt Oval was in 1980.

It's a great oval and it's obvious what the fans really want.

Lucky the Wests Tigers and the Government have seen into the future and know that less games at the grass hill means a brighter future for the Tigers.

Latest posts