What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lineups - Sharks v Raiders 1730 09.07.11

Snoop Shark

First Grade
Papalii is a weapon.

Hopefully we make Morris play 80 at 9 and run a bench of Tupou, Taga, Mannah and TT. I have been very anti TT but last week he played well and didn't have the errors that Cordoba had(even though it was one of Cordobas better games..).

Anyone know if Bukuya and Snowie are actually going to play?

There are some people on this forum that think the norm. The above post is an example of that.

I can't seem to understand why some opinions and ideas that get thrown around on this forum(and are pretty much the most logical choice) can't get put in practice. Basically my spray is aimed at our bench.

It's quite obvious our current interchange hooker has little or no impact at all. Aiton may add "something" yet this flanno bloke is a total twit. His kick on the last that ended up at northies is a perfect example. What is his purpose? Better still why have Aiton for the last couple of years as our "interchange hooker" and all of a sudden bring in this bloke? Yes Aiton was injured but has been playing the last few weeks in reggies. Why not the call up?

Im happy our coach has worked out Brod Wright is useless, now all I want is our coach to realise Josh Cordoba is just as bad. He should have worked that out after the first time we played souths this year yet cordoba still pops up every now and then. How Mannah and vave play second fiddle to these guys has me f**ked?

The Dodger

First Grade
morris should be playing 80 mintues.
our best hooker by far.

edit: actually, i would probably go as far as to say our best since Treister?

Last edited:

imasharkie

Coach
There are some people on this forum that think the norm. The above post is an example of that.

I can't seem to understand why some opinions and ideas that get thrown around on this forum(and are pretty much the most logical choice) can't get put in practice. Basically my spray is aimed at our bench.

It's quite obvious our current interchange hooker has little or no impact at all. Aiton may add "something" yet this flanno bloke is a total twit. His kick on the last that ended up at northies is a perfect example. What is his purpose? Better still why have Aiton for the last couple of years as our "interchange hooker" and all of a sudden bring in this bloke? Yes Aiton was injured but has been playing the last few weeks in reggies. Why not the call up?

Im happy our coach has worked out Brod Wright is useless, now all I want is our coach to realise Josh Cordoba is just as bad. He should have worked that out after the first time we played souths this year yet cordoba still pops up every now and then. How Mannah and vave play second fiddle to these guys has me f**ked?

I'll be agreeing to this Snoopy.
Mannah is a much better proposition to the mistake riddled Cordoba.
I also blew up when Flanagan kicked that rocket into the 6th row back. If we have to have a back up hooker, Aiton is a much better option but like you I'd like to see Moris play 80 and if he needs a 10 minute break, Bakuya could fill in for him.
Also although I haven't seen any NSW cup games I'd like to see Leutele( he is picked in the NSW residents team and did play a few games in firsts last year) in place of Pomeroy.

Totally agree with you snoop, with the hooking position Flanagan yes offers nothing, if he is not going to select Aiton, why not go with the NYC cup hooker Dean Malone, at least then we are looking to future at same time. He could get 20-25 minutes per match, and that way at least he will be ready for seasons down the line

DJShaksta

First Grade
On the footy show last night Gal himself said he'll be right.
I seriously doubt he'd pull out of such an important game. Especially now he has a great shot at the Dally M

Spot On

Coach
yep and he's usually right with his mail.

Well Sterlo sat next to Gallen on the Footy Show last night when Gallen told him he was playing this weekend? I'm assuming "Sterlo's Mail" is published on a Thursday morning and only confirms blokes are out if they have a broken leg or busted lung etc.