What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

List your clubs sons of former players.

Stagger eel

Staff member
We at Parra, incredibley have 5 players in our books who's fathers made a name for themselves in rugby league.

Eric Grothe Jnr = Eric Grothe Snr
Adam Peek = John Peek
Joel Reddy = Rod Reddy
Daniel Backo = Sam Backo
Kurt Sorenson Jnr = Kurt Sorenson Snr

* we could of had 6 if Thomas Leaulai had signed.

* I could be wrong but I have a feeling that Marcus and Henry Peranara father was also an ex player. if someone can confirm that.

choc_soldier

Coach
PENRITH

Gary Pethybridge and Scott Pethybridge
John Lang and Martin Lang
John Sattler and Scott Sattler

Stagger eel

Staff member
parra_panther said:
PENRITH

I actually meant current.

I apologise if I wasn't clear on that.

skeepe

Immortal
For the Raiders, the closest I can think of is Terry Campese, but he's David Campese's nephew, not son.

yappy

Bench
If you Eels do have Drew Dalton on the books as I've been led to believe then that's another. His Dad played a few games for the Jets in First Grade I think.

We've got Shannon McDonnell coming up through the grades. He's Warren McDonnell's son (ex Balmain, Parra and Easts I think and our current GM). Tim Mortimer is one of the Mortimer Brother's boy (Chris I think) he's in our Flegg squad.

Jimbo

Immortal
Manly have Jye Mullane, who is the son of former Shark Mick Mullane.

Cronulla's best known was Mat Rogers (son of God), but I'm not sure of the current crop. I believe there was a previous Isemonger

Last year we had Bronx and Bryson Goodwin in our Flegg GF side, sons of Lord Ted Goodwin. One of them has buggered off to Canberra for next year and I've temporarily forgotten which one. :lol:

Jimbo

Immortal
Dean Moriarty said:
Last year we had Bronx and Bryson Goodwin in our Flegg GF side, sons of Lord Ted Goodwin. One of them has buggered off to Canberra for next year and I've temporarily forgotten which one. :lol:

Bronx, the fullback

The Roosters have Luke Ricketson (son of Doug), Ryan Cross (Paul), Craig Fitzgibbon (Alan), Brett Finch (Robert) plus Mick Crocker who's uncle played for Australia (Harold).

Stagger eel

Staff member
Rooster Cogburn. said:
The Roosters have Luke Ricketson (son of Doug), Ryan Cross (Paul), Craig Fitzgibbon (Alan), Brett Finch (Robert) plus Mick Crocker who's uncle played for Australia (Harold).

I wonder if he's any relation to our first ever international [Parra] who know resides in Queensland, he's name is also Mick Crocker

innsaneink

Referee
parra_panther said:
PENRITH

Satts?.....youre about 18 months late.

At the Tigers I think there is only Trevor Ryans son, Matt, in S.G. Ball

brook

First Grade
innsaneink said: