What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

live scores Eels v Knights.

bartman

Immortal
Composure. And our best defense. And then taking our chance in attack when it comes, and not pushing it for mistakes.

C'mon Eels!

Bazal

Post Whore
Either way. not too unhappy with this....we've done pretty well, so have Newie. It's been a top game

Parra R 4 Me

Juniors
Golden Point, not again. Come on Parra control yourselves. I'm in Brisbane and we are watching the stupid Drongo's game. I can't hand this. My crystal ball has just told me Hindy will score the match winner or will it be a kick?????

Parra R 4 Me

Juniors
What's the go with Riddell on the NRL scoreboard he only made 21 tackles and gained only 38 metres. Did he go off with a injury?

bartman

Immortal
Parra R 4 Me said:
What's the go with Riddell on the NRL scoreboard he only made 21 tackles and gained only 38 metres. Did he go off with a injury?
Yes. Someone said above it was a pectoral muscle?

Well done Luke! Go Parra!! Get in boys!!! :D

Tough game that, shame there had to be a loser.
Well played Newcastle.
Parra did well to win that, it was all Newcastle in that 2nd half.
A lot of dropped ball, I think that will happen with the 10 man interchange in night games with a bit of dew on the ground.

Parra R 4 Me

Juniors
Well my crystal ball was wrong but who cares we won. Great work Burt, that kick makes up for the 1 you miss. HIP HIP HOORAY. Go Parra, Go Parra.

JTB

Juniors
parra-matters said:
Hold your heads up Knights fans, you were the better team for most of the game, unlucky to lose really.

Why would the Knight's fans hold their heads up high?? They weren't the ones playing

fish eel

Immortal
I thought we played quite well when scores were level or we were behind. Perhaps we were guilty of clocking off? credit the newcastle, they kept fighting

Latest posts