What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LIVE UPDATES - Tri Nations Game 6 - Australia vs GB

innsaneink

Referee
Dramatic shifts when both benches come on.....Aust quality of play drops, whilst GBs intensifies & improves.

Ron Jeremy

Coach
IMO Robey, Lockyer and Thurston are way ahead of the rest.

People talk about Morley etc, Robey is the best GB player i've seen in many years.

He should be starting, i cannot understand why Newton is anywhere near a GB jersey?

Mal Meninga

Bench
What's Terry Newton doing in the GB side? Possess the finest hospital ball in the modern era and doesn't seem to have the fitness to be at dummy half most of the time. Piggy Ridell looks like an adonis compared to this joker!

Ron Jeremy

Coach
I've noticed people baggign McGuire recently but imo he looks dangerous and he and Robey comnbine they could cause Australia problems.

Thurston, geez he makes a difference, best half in the world at present.

S.S.T.I.D

Bench
Terry Newton shouldn't even be in the squad. Roby is ten times the player he is. Speed, service creativity. It's not even close. Why Noble persists with Newton is beyond me. If Roby starts it's a different game. Hopefully Roby plays the next 40 and GB will make a game of it.

Harold Bishop

Juniors
Ron Jeremy said:
I've noticed people baggign McGuire recently but imo he looks dangerous and he and Robey comnbine they could cause Australia problems.

Thurston, geez he makes a difference, best half in the world at present.
Maybe best attacking half, but the GB second rowers are making him look pretty ordinary in defense.

S.S.T.I.D

Bench
Mal Meninga said:
What's Terry Newton doing in the GB side? Possess the finest hospital ball in the modern era and doesn't seem to have the fitness to be at dummy half most of the time. Piggy Ridell looks like an adonis compared to this joker!

He makes Piggy Riddell look like Steve Walters. He is shocking, absolutely terrible. Offers nothing. Hopefully that is the last we've seen of Newton tonight.

salivor

First Grade
Great Britain deserve everything they get, couldn't compose themselves out of a paper bag.