What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

liverpools fist win

El Coconuto

Bench
Ouch! Suddenly my tip for Liverpool to edge out Newcastle United for that elusive Champions League berth seems a bit far-fetched. They really need to fix up their attack, and fast.

Anonymous

Juniors
i MOFFO BRING HIM BACK Ian Rush : Striker (1980-1987 & 1988-1995)

Date of Birth: 20-10-1961
Debut: 13th December 1980 v Ipswich Town (A) Football League Division One: drew 1-1
1st team games: 658
1st team goals: 346
Other clubs: Chester City, Juventus, Leeds United, Wrexham (player-coach), Sydney Olympic (Australia)
International caps: 73 (Wales)
International goals while with Liverpool: 26
Honours with Liverpool: First Division Championship 1981/82, 1982/83, 1983/84, 1985/86 & 1989/90, FA Cup 1986, 1989 & 1992, League (Milk/Coca Cola) Cup 1981, 1982, 1983, 1984 & 1995, European Cup 1984, Charity Shield 1982, 1986 (shared), 1989, 1990 (shared), Screen Sport Super Cup 1987
Birth Place: St Asaph (Wales)

Standing supreme as Liverpool's all-time scoring king the lean Welshman was one of the deadliest strikers in football history, blending superb anticipation with lethal finishing. His attack partnership with Kenny Dalglish is widely rated the best ever in British football.

;-) THEY WILL BE LUCKY TO STAY IN THE EPL THE WAY THERE PLAYING ME THINKS :roll:

Anonymous

Juniors
i IAM SORRY FOR THEM TO THE MANAGER IS A FROGGY ;-) Liverpool defender Gregory Vignal has agreed a loan move to French first division side Rennes.
Vignal spent much of last season loaned out to Rennes' league rivals Bastia.

And on Friday the 22-year-old agreed a spell at Rennes until the end of the current domestic campaign. The club will then have an option to buy the player.

Vignal moved to Liverpool back in September 2000 for £500,000 but made just 11 appearances for the first team.

He will be the last of Rennes' signings ahead of the closure of the transfer window, according to sporting director Pierre Dreossi. :x PUT HARRY ON THE LEFT i SAY OLD FRGGY BOY!!!!! ;-)

Anonymous

Juniors
YIPI YI YO IT HAS HAPPED 8) Everton 0-3 Liverpool

Liverpool put Merseyside neighbours Everton in their place with style to record a comfortable first victory of the season at Goodison Park.

Michael Owen struck twice either side of half-time to put Gerard Houllier's side in the driving seat - and Harry Kewell added to the red celebrations with his first goal for the club late on.

Owen's double and Kewell's late strike gave Liverpool their first goals from open play this season - and relieved the pressure on Houllier after a barren start to the Premiership campaign. ;-)

Latest posts