What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lockyer back to fullback

fridge

:(

cmon guys, im an eels supporter and i cant believe i have to stand up for your best player :(

blues breaker, if u watched the last game u woulda seen lockyer dominated the whole game and was the main reason for the blowout. the english commentators creamed their pants. when u guys hammered us eels earlier on in the year, it was all lockyer.

razor, ill say barrett is close to him, but aint no way anasta is better than him. anasta is one of the most overrated players in the comp, and if you watched his form lately, u woulda seen a lot of poorly placed kicks, and little doing apart from bombs.

sure his defence isn't the best, but it's not as bad as u guys make it sound. your problem aint lockyer, it's seymour. if u kept prince u'd have been better off ! and also, it's not like hunt is not a good fullback, that kid provides great support.

ParraDude_Jay

First Grade
fridge said:
your problem aint lockyer, it's seymour. if u kept prince u'd have been better off ! and also, it's not like hunt is not a good fullback, that kid provides great support.

or Berrick Barnes, he's a class player but now we'll never know what he could have been in League as he'll be killing it for the Reds next year.

Ghoulies

Bench
ParraDude_Jay said:
or Berrick Barnes, he's a class player but now we'll never know what he could have been in League as he'll be killing it for the Reds next year.
I'm watching him carve the Dolphins up now, and I just heard that Barnes has a clause in his contract with the Reds allowing him to come back to league if things aren't working out.

So with a bit of luck he could be back as soon as '06.