What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LOCKYER is out

IBA

Juniors
Yeah it sucks... Ah well. Move on.

Gillett into 5/8 means more minutes for both him and T'eo which is not a bad thing. We have been struggling with attack all year and this certainly isn't going to help.

At least now we have the best defensive halves pairing in the comp :) Bring on Gilletts chip n chase

IBA

Juniors
There is a report on NRL.com but its all fro mthe Daily Telegraph. The SMH is saying it is not true and a broncos staff member said on 612 it isn't true. Supposed to be a press conference at 11...

Mr Saab

Referee
If we win then it will top the 2006 win over the Dogs in the prelim final. IMO the Broncos best ever win.

broncos2010

Juniors
Honestly I don't think we can beat manly without him. I just don't see Wallace as a primary play maker and I can't see Gillet doing anything in that position.

Mr Fourex

Bench
Honestly.......I think we can.

I don't think Locky's influence on the side has been as strong this year as others. I am cringing as I type this but

Peter Wallace......stand and deliver.

Our other general play kicker will be Mc.......can Gillett kick at all in that sense?

Strange things happen in a RL game. Write off the Broncs at your own risk.

AuDragon

Juniors
Yes, it's a massive loss, but this isn't the team that capitulated under the least of adversities under Henjak.

The motivation to send Locky out in the GF will be an added strenght to our team, and we'll definitely be more solid in defense with Gillett as 5/8, and defense has been the pillar of our season.

Wallace, Macca and Hunt will have to take the reigns, make up for Locky's loss in attack, and make sure we score more points than Manly.

I sure am not giving up on the boys!

It's the 3rd year in succession that we lose one of our playmakers for the finals. :?

AceAv

Juniors
I was a little shocked st first, but bring gillo on!

He has been amazing all year and will stand up truly in defense. I expect him to busy a few tackles and do some lovely short balls.

Where weel be weak will be on those lovely spiral perfectly placed 5th tackle kicks and those quick thinking pressure plays loky provides so well.

I'm excited to see what Gillette brings and if we go out: The season has been very successful still, I'm so proud *sniff.

I always believe to win a grand final, you need that week off. A shame we missed out by 5 tries f/a...

GoTheBroncs

Staff member
I always believe to win a grand final, you need that week off. A shame we missed out by 5 tries f/a...

Yeah it is very difficult to win 4 massive games in a row. And its hard to imagine that the win over the Dragons didn't drain us somewhat.

Latest posts