What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lockyer's next big challenge

cornerposter

Juniors
There's a bit of pressure on the captain this week. He's got a new 7 beside him & is coming up against Benny Roberts who gave him a bit of towelling last time they met.

On the plus side, I reckon Lockyer's starting to hit his straps so hopefully he's ready for some payback. Looking forward to the duel. =P~

screeder

Juniors
You're right cornerman. These things would have to be on his mind a bit. Poor bastard probably can't even talk yet either.

renouf

Juniors
IMO Lockyer looks tired out on the field just after half time.. I don't know how he is going to play Origin.

Pierced Soul

First Grade
well he won a gf with shane perry outside him....

plus roberts is in nowhere near the form he was last year

Broncos93

Juniors
And Alfie too, Ben Hunt can watch from the sidelines and safely know that he will be protected by the former hitmen haha.

DeeJ

Bench
He was also what, 29? Lockyer is showing his age this year. Without Wallace we are in trouble.

I don't think Lockyer is showing his age or looking tired at all. He has had a better start to the season than he has in recent seasons.

This was also the first year in 4 years he was able to do a full preseason, since he had no injuries.

Latest posts