What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lol@50uff$ IV: We got this!

Status
Not open for further replies.

hitman82

Bench
I'll chip in 3 rusty fish hooks and and broken rubik's cube. But only if I get to be Greg Inglis' dietitian.

Ozzy

First Grade
Wow, I didn't realise that. The only team not to taste finals footy since 2007? lol...

Now that the membership base has grown to the largest in the league, and with the goal to turn the place around and achieve a profit I wonder how secure the more "expendable" jobs at the club (like team tailor and social media etc) might be next year?
54686973206973206120676f6f64206578616d706c65206f66204c4f4c4035307566662420616e642061204c4f4c40446572702e

Ozzy

First Grade
Even Crowes unrivaled passion for the club would be under siege by his better judgment at this stage, as they should be.

The club is now without Chris Sandow, so this coming year isn't exactly shaping up to be much better.
He has one?

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
with the australian open just around the corner, what better way to help raise some much needed money for souffs than buy purchasing an official rabbitohs tennis racquet...

6139_12.JPG

is it just me, or does anyone else think souffs should just focus on winning the sport they play in, rather than trying to make money off a completely different sport...

AlwaysGreen

Immortal
This photo is a very interesting one and a focus of much debate at the lol@50uff$ laboratories.
Clive-Churchill-200x0.jpg

Although often seen as a snapshot of souths last glory days recent analysis has found that it was in fact the first recorded incident of the rabbletohs annual coach pummelling tradition. Clive Churchill was next seen like this:
images

hitman82

Bench
Clive-Churchill-200x0.jpg

The earliest known visual recording of the annual lol@50uff$ Ninth Place Finish Festivities. Beautiful scenes for all involved, and a momentous occasion for all lol@50uff$ fans and the rugby league community.

Jason Maher

Immortal
If we ranked the 16 NRL teams based on the level of fail they have achieved over the years, with 1 being the least amount of fail, and 16 the most, Souffs would be ranked 17.

DJShaksta

First Grade
is it just me, or does anyone else think souffs should just focus on winning the sport they play in, rather than trying to make money off a completely different sport...

You don't get that coveted 10th spot by winning Muzby.
I thought you'd understand that.
Let 50uff$ branch out and open up the fail to a whole host of other sports.

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
ahh.. the souffs tennis racquet..

6139_12.JPG

looks like they've hit the circuit..

818-tennis-pair.jpg

funny+tennis+sport+%25287%2529.jpg

1295544575_Agnieszka-Radwanska-tennis-racquet-breaks.gif

but maybe the thought is to launch the souffs tennis racquet, and this will help them lure craig bellamy in as coach:

martina.jpg

KempoKnight

Juniors
A guy came into my work tonight and abused me then tried to scam money out of my shop. He was wearing a 50uff$ jersey. Nuff said.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts