What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lol@50uff$ IV: We got this!

Status
Not open for further replies.

AlwaysGreen

Immortal
actually i do have to laugh at the souffs fans..

their opinion is that GI should sit out australian rep duties so that he's fit for next year...

surely:

1. football in the off seaon would keep you fit (injuries aside)
2. if he's earned an aussie jersey, he should take it...

kangaroos >>>>>>>>>>> souffs
I think they're worried that if he goes to England and sees the array of fish n chips, bacon butties and curries there he might not want to come back to historic homebush.

Bowralville Queensland under 5's >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> souffs

AlwaysGreen

Immortal
is that a painting of rusty?

Yes. This chuck close like realistic representation of Russell brings out the anguish and despair of being a souths fan. The artist's tortured use of acrylic on canvas echoes that of rusty as he contemplates another season of despair and lol@50uff$. My mark: 10/16

Jason Maher

Immortal
I'd like to dedicate this LOL@50uff$ to Tigers fans hurting after last night. Come and join us, and wash away those tears with a good ol' LOL@50uff$. You'll feel so much better!

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
heading in to watch the semi, feeling nervous cause my boys are playing like crap lately, so i though coming in for a quick lol@souffs to calm the nerves..

Afterall, here i am getting nervous about a game that's in the 2nd week of the finals, and most souffs fans would kill to have just made it to first week of finals..

And incase we do lose, a pre-emptive lol@souffs to all souffs fans who even think that they can criticise any team who is still playing at this time of the year..

big country

Juniors
You win one premiership, you lose 3 more , you do the okey chokey and you get bundled out - that's what it's all about - oh the okey chokey........:cool:

Ron's_Mate

Bench
I'd like to dedicate this LOL@50uff$ to Tigers fans hurting after last night. Come and join us, and wash away those tears with a good ol' LOL@50uff$. You'll feel so much better!
Cheers. It's true that the pain of losing a finals game is only known to supporters of decent teams. 50uff$ fans are meanwhile dreaming up their delusions of 2012 triumph. Well played to the Dragons tonight - great comeback for a thrilling finish.
LOL@50uff$

KiamaSaint

Coach
We do care Big Country. We care for the old South Sydney Rabbitohs and now the Homebush bunnies. Not because they are fine teams, but more because every fan of every other team know they have a 8 in 15 shot of making the semi-finals because lol@50uff$ never will.

Choking when you had a chance to make the semis yet again must hurt, no?

lol@50uff$.

AuDragon

Juniors
We just knocked the reigning premiers (ask old man Gale Force what that is) off, and all I can say is respect to them and the way they played tonight.

But after the gigantic rush of adrenaline at the stadium, I just need a lol@50uff$ to wind down...

Ahh, that's better! :lol:

Tom Shines

First Grade
LOL @ St. Merge Illamerger.

I haven't seen a team choke so bad with everything on the line since... Well, since Round 26, 2010.

LOL@50uff$

Status
Not open for further replies.