What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LOL@50uFF$ V: Send it upstairs!

LOL@5(c)uFF$ VI: The loser is...

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Silent Knight

First Grade
The LOL@50uff$ curse strikes again! This band's music career is over before it even began!

5 musicians + 1 guitar = Happy Kimbra, Gotye and a curious Russell Crowe

• January 09, 2012 11:41AM
774302-walk-off-the-earth.jpg

Why use two hands when you can use ten instead? Sarah Blackwood and Walk Off the Earth. Picture: YouTube Source: Supplied

FIVE musicians plus one guitar equals instant viral hit.

Sarah Blackwood and Walk Off the Earth have squeezed together around an acoustic guitar to cover Gotye's Somebody That I Used to Know

In a truly mesmerising video, they can be seen using every inch of the instrument.
Kiwi singer Kimbra, whose vocals featured on the original hit song, loves the quintet's creativity and took to Facebook to give it her stamp of approval.
"This is truly awesome! Now THAT'S team work," she posted.
The video has been praised worldwide and has resulted in a surge of interest in the indie artists. But there is a price to all the fame. Russell Crowe tweeted that he wants the band to cover his back catalogue.

Read more: http://www.news.com.au/entertainment/music/now-thats-teamwork-kimbra-loves-video-of-five-musicians-one-guitar/story-e6frfn09-1226239771800#ixzz1ivoPhzq0

They will be obligated to play TOFOG songs along with this classic hit from back in the day...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zm9A0XS2m4M

LOL@50uff$

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
so.. Have just got back from a holiday in the land of proper football (nsw)..

And i noticed something... Nearly every car that cut me off whilst driving had a rabbitohs white bunny on the back.. Including one sh1tebox red barina that thought, during a one & a half hour traffic jam on the pacific hwy, that he could just drive past everyone in the emergency lane and try cut in..

But even mrs muzby noticed that all the bad drivers had bunnies stickers ("there's another one of those stupid stickers")..

But.. i think the RTA should introduce a 'sticker law' to help us identify bad drivers, who must display a souffs sticker..

Silent Knight

First Grade
Having a Souffs sticker on your car is an open invitation for a copper to pull you over and ask for your registration. After all not many Souffs fans own cars.

Welcome back spiritual leader Muzby. We've got a big year ahead for the LOL@50uff$ movement. And we'll need you leading the way.

AlwaysGreen

Immortal

And i noticed something... Nearly every car that cut me off whilst driving had a rabbitohs white bunny on the back.. Including one sh1tebox red barina that thought, during a one & a half hour traffic jam on the pacific hwy, that he could just drive past everyone in the emergency lane and try cut in..

But even mrs muzby noticed that all the bad drivers had bunnies stickers ("there's another one of those stupid stickers")..

But.. i think the RTA should introduce a 'sticker law' to help us identify bad drivers, who must display a souffs sticker..

*On any measure you're a disgusting excuse for a human being and in all seriousness, should the stars ever align and allow me the good fortune to cross your path, it's an encounter you'll not enjoy.

my2centsworth

Juniors

Back as well from Sydney and it was great to see truckloads of the stickers out there.

We hadn't been back for a while and the one thing that struck me was how bad does centrepoint tower look with the Westfield's logo ? I must say I can"t even remember the AMP one but it must have been there before I left.
How good would the rabbit look up there ? Or on the Harbour bridge if we are going to allow signage to our landmarks.

AlwaysGreen

Immortal
Back as well from Sydney and it was great to see truckloads of the stickers out there.

We hadn't been back for a while and the one thing that struck me was how bad does centrepoint tower look with the Westfield's logo ? I must say I can"t even remember the AMP one but it must have been there before I left.
How good would the rabbit look up there ? Or on the Harbour bridge if we are going to allow signage to our landmarks.

If that happened everybody would lol@Sydney

sputneek

Juniors

No no no. Centrepoint = Sydney = Sydney Roosters.

The South Sydney skyline is shown below:

2007+01Jan+13+rabbitohs+a+sydney+icon.jpg

A rabbit would look amazing on those housing commission blocks!

Silent Knight

First Grade

I can imagine the tourism slogans now...

Sydney - We Take Pride In Our Failure
Sydney - Where The Bloody Hell Are Your Teeth?
Sydney - Where Else But Redfern?
Sydney - Don't Forget To Stop By Centrelink While You're Here.
Sydney - Hey Hey We're Shoom Shumming!

sensesmaybenumbed

Staff member

Sounds like they already do. The law is simply a formality.

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
How good would the rabbit look up there ?
Pretty sure they put the souffs white rabbit at the top of the space probe tower at wonderland.. I think it was around the 26th april 2004..

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
*On any measure you're a disgusting excuse for a human being and in all seriousness, should the stars ever align and allow me the good fortune to cross your path, it's an encounter you'll not enjoy.

You sound just like my mum

Ozzy

First Grade

There are laws against graffiti. Graffiti at that level should lead to exile in the Amazon River basin without supplies or worse still, being in a room with Doggiesbro for an hour.

firechild

First Grade
You seem lost. This is the LOL@50uff$ thread.

Forgive him, he's a Parra supporter. Education wasn't high in his parents' agenda when he was growing up. The day he pulled on a blue and gold jersey his parents gave up. They were however, quite proud it wasn't a red and green jersey.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts