What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LOL@50uFF$ V: Send it upstairs!

LOL@5(c)uFF$ VI: The loser is...

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Silent Knight

First Grade
Meanwhile at Rabbletohs camp a couple of high profile recruits haven't taken well to Lizzie Maguire's strict training regime...

scaled.php

Trouble in paradise? Stay tuned for more LOL@5(c)uff$ news as the season progresses.

Jason Maher

Immortal
I'm lolling and I know it?

I think we can stick with the original song here, as the whole joke of the song is that the singers are anything but sexy. Our very own Goldenrod would be perfect for the lol@souffs version, given his on-record statements about his opinion of his own physical appearance. And I reckon the rest of us are probably ugly enough to make cameos in the video. I know I certainly am. We could all wear special LMFAO@5(c)uff$ t-shirts for the occasion.

Jason Maher

Immortal
Well, after a brief interlude of being at loggerheads, we Dragons and Knights fans can come together again to lol@5(c)uff$.

AuDragon

Juniors
We look forward to seeing a lot of LOL@50uff$ from you this season then.
Oh, look who's back!

There will be more LOL moments related to 5(c)uff$, easily.

Thank you for your support to the movement. We eagerly await your next meltdown... :lol:

undertaker

Coach
I was just walking back home in Randwick this arvo when I saw a '90s white Holden stop at a pedestrian crossing. For some unknown reason, the man in the car (about in his 50s) stared at me very hard. When I looked back at him I saw Rabbitoh's stickers plastered all over the side and back windows of his car...

...then I proceeded to have a good LOL@5(c)uff$ at him and he drove off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts