What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LOL@50uFF$ V: Send it upstairs!

LOL@5(c)uFF$ VI: The loser is...

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

AlwaysGreen

Immortal
At least my players have a go. More than can be said about your mob.
. Russell owns the players not you, you peasant.

At least the halfback we developed shows more maturity and Football IQ in his 4th game than the halfback you overpaid for does in his 5th year.
Without lucky Sandow you would have finished last in 2011.

At least the Bellamy assistant coach we got has his players playing for him. More than can be said about your one.
Michael Maguire, the stairs beckon for thee.

At least my team will make it 3 years in a row of finishing ahead of your team.
13th is certainly something to aim for.

Sometimes people have every right to laugh at us.
Don't mind if I do :lol::lol::lol:

But right now there is many more reasons to have a lol@EE15
I shake my head @ the eels, I smile at them, I might even chuckle but I only lol@50uff$.

Ron's_Mate

Bench
Was it just me or did the New greatest Fullback of all time look a tad Puffed towards the middle and end of the game :) oh and before I forget lol@souffs
I noticed he was very keen to get involved ... at dummy half, so all he had to do was pass the ball to someone else.

Joker's Wild

Coach
Was it just me or did the New greatest Fullback of all time look a tad Puffed towards the middle and end of the game :) oh and before I forget lol@souff$

PS THEY GOT THIS!!

He is possibly the laziest FB in the comp. He was happy to let his wingers do all the kick coverage and his attempted tackle on Hoffman was laughable. He is terrible without the ball in hand

juanfarkall

Coach
Saw speedboat checking in for a domestic flight this morning and looking very nervously towards the sky.
Is he looking out for a new club (outside of Sydney) already ?

LOL@5(c)uff$

Last edited:

Jason Maher

Immortal
The ALP just got massacred up here in Queensland, left with a rump of 7 members in an 89 seat parliament. I'd still back them to win their next landslide victory before souffs win their next premiership.

LOL@souffs

BunniesMan

Immortal
Saw speedboat checking in for a domestic flight this morning and looking very nervously towards the sky.
Is he looking out for a new club (outside of Sydney) already ?

LOL@5(c)uff$
Speedboat is a rabbitoh for life. He's just bought a house here, his wife has got a job here and he started studying at UNSW. He's very happy with us and will be a part of our next premiership winning team.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
GI part of South Sydney's next premiership squad?

He'll be alive for 150 years? :|

AlwaysGreen

Immortal
Speedboat is a rabbitoh for life. He's just bought a house here, his wife has got a job here and he started studying at UNSW. He's very happy with us and will be a part of our next premiership winning team.

My tip: Cronulla to win their 21st premiership before souths do.

Monday is definately LOL@Souffs day.

Just glad they continue to provide the LOLZ on such a regular basis.

This weekends capitulation was just the LOL@50uffs that I needed.

Now, I'll just scroll back for a quick lol @ Gandalf the Garbo and I'll be on my way.

Rhino_NQ

Immortal
You reckon Jharel would still have been able to let a LOL out with his bone still petruding out of his skin?

Dragon2010

First Grade
southsfans.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.