What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

lol@50uff$ VI: DKoR's meltdown

Status
Not open for further replies.

gypsy

Bench
No need to find a replacement. There will be big lol@souffs next weekend as they are bundled out :lol:

Pistol_Pete

Juniors
Soufs fans robbing one of 5(c)ouff$'s captains during the game last night

To top it all off, the souffs captain was of such intelligence he didn't have insurance

gypsy

Bench
This is your worst nightmare, isn't it Gypsy?

Actually, it's quite the opposite. I've grown bored of the easy LOL's.
For too long us lol@souffs posters, have been the mighty Lion's, standing over and toying with the most inept of Prey.

A grand old LOL@50uff$ is just around the corner, and it's gonna be big y'all. :cool:

Actually, it's quite the opposite. I've grown bored of the easy LOL's.
For too long us lol@souffs posters, have been the mighty Lion's, standing over and toying with the most inept of Prey.

A grand old LOL@50uff$ is just around the corner, and it's gonna be big y'all. :cool:

Nothing shameful in losing to the minor premiers in a semi final.

For the record 4 > 9

Just when you thought their fanbase couldn't get any lower, along comes this "gypsy" character and plummets them to depths that we've never seen before.

It must be extremely embarrassing for the 1 or 2 decent Dragons fans on here.

some11

Referee
They've broken their duck by winning a finals game, this thread was stretching it and I don't think their form warrants another.

to_ddeath

Coach
Just when you thought their fanbase couldn't get any lower, along comes this "gypsy" character and plummets them to depths that we've never seen before.

It must be extremely embarrassing for the 1 or 2 decent Dragons fans on here.

R_P. Once a f*ckwit, always a f*ckwit....

T.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Going to enjoy the media backing Souths in as emotional favourites.

Fire

First Grade
Hey toothless merkins, I have a question. Does your Centrelink payment go in the fortnight before the Prelim or Grand Final. I really can't see you stupid merkins being able to budget for a whole two weeks if you make the Grand Final.

May just have to watch the Grand Final with all the other bludgers at some local shithole in Mascot.

LOL@0/5(c)uff$!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts