What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

lol@50uff$ VI: DKoR's meltdown

Status
Not open for further replies.

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
reporter: "mr jones, what do you have to say about the recent backlash against you? is this karma coming back to bite you for everything you've said over the years?"

jones: "i don't care what the media are saying. i'm tough and resilient.. nothing anyone can say will shut me up."

aap_7020_2Oct_AlanJones2_800x600.jpg

reporter: "is it true mr jones that in 1993 you became a director of the south sydney rabbitohs football club?"

jones:

76566_10151257655241264_923471556_n.jpg

reporter: "looks like the souffs curse has struck again.."

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
i now know how burgess got this injury....

977406-greg-inglis.jpg

he'll go down in history as the only bloke who has been injured whilst singing his national anthem..

engerlund.png

First Grade
12th October 2012 is a very special day. It marks 15,000 days since Souffs last won more than one finals game.

LOL@(5)ouff$

That was the best try saving tackle I'd seen until Inglis' tackle on Uate a few months back. To this day I still don't know how Cooper managed to hold McQueen up there.

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member

Respect gave him all that strength?

Wow..

And to think lance armstrong wasted all that effort doing what he (allegedly) did..could have just chucked some aritha franklin on the ipod..

Last edited:

Billythekid

First Grade
That was the best try saving tackle I'd seen until Inglis' tackle on Uate a few months back. To this day I still don't know how Cooper managed to hold McQueen up there.

Inglis' tackle wasn't on the same level at all. Uate pretty much stopped in his tracks before Inglis even hit him. Uate seems to have lost a lot of confidence in positions like that.

Cooper holding up McQueen was just amazing.

Edit: Slater has done the same thing and for the same reason. Uate slows up for the step and then changes his mind and tries to run over them after losing his momentum.

BranVan3000

Coach
Inglis' tackle wasn't on the same level at all. Uate pretty much stopped in his tracks before Inglis even hit him. Uate seems to have lost a lot of confidence in positions like that.

Cooper holding up McQueen was just amazing.

Edit: Slater has done the same thing and for the same reason. Uate slows up for the step and then changes his mind and tries to run over them after losing his momentum.
Inglis's positioning caused Uate to double guess which way to go. Even then Uate was more or less spinning over into the corner if Inglis didn't deftly push out the ball, catch it, and throw it back to a Souths player in the one movement.

I still rate the Cooper one better though

Status
Not open for further replies.