What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

lol@50uff$ VI: DKoR's meltdown

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nemesis

Bench
lol@ the tranny's dog from the taj bath house

LOL@JubileeRentboy....... Boo!

lepus.jpg

LOL@DEAD V "The Slide of the League"

Nemesis

Bench
The site would work better, Particularly in mobile mode, if you put that 100 point type font in your sig, so people can choose not to see it.
1. site = GI's site 2. bad luck...don't come in here

LOL@Dead V "The Slide of the League"

Nemesis

Bench
"Proton is a proud partner of the Rabbitohs and has been producing quality vehicles since 1985. Click here to view some of the great deals that Proton is offering today."

Source: http://www.rabbitohs.com.au/news-display/The-Great-Proton-Car-Giveaway/60024

Wests Tigers corporate partners does not include Proton.

Source: http://www.weststigers.com.au/corporate-partners

LOL@5(o)uff$!
FFS.. THE GAME is sponsored by Proton, f**kstick... FYI... Proton used to be a major sponsor of the Tigers for many years and are a corporate partner of the Rabbitohs.
Smart move by them to sponsor the game.

lol@backfire

LOL@Dead V "The Slide of the League"

I'll speak whenever I like, you illiterate dog turd.

Yet again, I was not speaking to you, I was speaking at you.

Please do not attempt to further contact me directly. If you want to contact me you're going to have to get to me through my manager which is Fire.

Nemesis

Bench
Yet again, I was not speaking to you, I was speaking at you.

Please do not attempt to further contact me directly. If you want to contact me you're going to have to get to me through my manager which is Fire.
No shit sherlock? I'd never have guessed.

lol@backfire... the unflushable turd

lol@X.f**ktard.. the unflushable turd's rent boy

lol@Bullturds

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.