What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

lol@50uff$ VI: DKoR's meltdown

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nemesis

Bench
I'm only confused as to why a Souffs poster boy has a Panther as his avatar.
looking for applause, Gonnie Knob... or just the clap?

b005c542-4433-4a6c-98ca-900055983a15.jpg

lol@GonnieKnob

LOL@DEAD V "The Slide of the League"

Jason Maher

Immortal
Well hasn't this thread gone off topic? I suggest we all ignore the troll and get back to LOLing@5(c)uff$.

LOL@5(c)uff$!

Ronnie Dobbs

Coach
deadv.jpg

lol@backfire

LOL@Dead V... "The Slide of the League"

Thats the funeral of those two little kids who got killed by their grandfather with an axe I think.

Thanks Nemmy the Panther.

You've once again confirmed that the contempt people have for Souths is not too good for them.

Nemesis

Bench
for senseless&dumbcutie's stupidity...

Coffins in footy team colours get the nod
THE NRL has approved the latest in rugby league merchandise, designed to take fans to their grand final resting place.
One of Australia's biggest funeral companies is selling custom-made coffins painted with the colours and logos of NRL teams.
The coffins, sold through nationwide chain Simplicity Funerals, have been approved by the NRL as official rugby league merchandise.
The coffins are designed by Silverwater-based manufacturer LifeArt, which claims the idea for NRL-inspired funerals was launched after a Wests Tigers fan requested a custom-made coffin.
"They're a fairly specific market, but they've proven popular," LifeArt managing director David Jackson said.
"Wests Tigers launched the concept, but the Souths ones are the most popular." Source

lol@senseless&dumbcutie
LOL@tigpies... "The Pride of Campbelltown Hospital"

Nemesis

Bench
Thats the funeral of those two little kids who got killed by their grandfather with an axe I think.

You've once again confirmed that the contempt people have for Souths is not too good for them.
Wrong... lol@GonnieKnob... aka "the clap"

LOL@Dead V "The Slide of the League"

First Grade

He has Photoshopped the Dragons emblem over some pommie soccer emblem from a photo off the net

Nemesis

Bench
what a f**ktard.... this site and this thread is full of senseless perverted trolling by numerous fools who can't help themselves from viewing & posting in this thread.

Don't like it?... well f**k off, sheriff fartknocker

First Grade
what a f**ktard.... this site and this thread is full of senseless perverted trolling by numerous fools who can't help themselves from viewing & posting in this thread.

Don't like it?... well f**k off, sheriff fartknocker

It's scum like you that make me think violence really is the answer.

First Grade
it turds like you who should be flushed out
Mate I have no dramas with you trolling and writing youre insane little dribble posts that you do, in fact its funny watching others react to it. But when you use the Funeral of 2 little kids that were killed by a drunk driver thats stepping over the line of troll into the territory of just plain f**kwit.

Nemesis

Bench
Mate I have no dramas with you trolling and writing youre insane little dribble posts that you do, in fact its funny watching others react to it. But when you use the Funeral of 2 little kids that were killed by a drunk driver thats stepping over the line of troll into the territory of just plain f**kwit.
So why are you reading and posting in this thread when there are hundreds of other supposedly "f**kwit free" threads to entertain you, sheriff fartknocker?

The fact is, no one here would know who or what that original pic was about, until YOU decided to trawl the internet for news articles from the last decade to try to big note yourself.

Maybe you should look at some of the other pics that have been posted in this thread and its predecessors before you get on your moral high horse and try to be a hero, sheriff fartknocker. Now f**k off.

Status
Not open for further replies.