What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

lol@50uff$ VI: DKoR's meltdown

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fire

First Grade
I finally figured out who BunniesLoser (i.e., triangle face) looks like.

LOL@BunniesLoser!

LOL@5(c)uff$!

Nemesis

Bench
deadvkid1.png

Fire

First Grade

Er, Nemehissyfit, people don't "lol" at their own teams matey...

Anyways

Man charged over indecent assault - Kensington

Wednesday, 08 August 2012 02:28:24 PM

A 36-year-old man has been charged with indecent assault following an alleged incident in Sydney’s east last month.

Police will allege the man assaulted a 21-year-old woman on the premises of a tertiary institute at Kensington about 3.10pm on Friday 20 July 2012.

The alleged victim later reported the incident to Maroubra Police.

Following an extensive investigation, a man from Kingsford attended Maroubra Police Station yesterday (Tuesday 7 August 2012). He was subsequently arrested and charged with Assault with Act of Indecency.

He was given strict conditional bail and is due to appear at Waverley Local Court tomorrow (Thursday 9 August 2012)

LOL@5(c)uff$!

zombiebloodlust

Juniors
carefully, the Roman Rabbit Arsenal fan dishes out but cant take it. Will be complaining to the mods about "unfairness".

Had an infarction about getting an infraction. NemiSissy is a dirty little dobber who runs to the authorities when people say bad things.

Isnt that right Rock Hardson9?

Er, thanks matey???

Anyways...

Moving Pictures - What About Me
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OzQKECQgjW8

Always think of you feral f**kheads when I hear this song.

LOL@5(c)uff$!

Status
Not open for further replies.