What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LOL@Caylo

scottyeel

Bench
When he was on ch.7 news and they asked him who will win the GF if parra can't and he said " Melbourne are definitely the team to beat but they might lose a bit of confidence after we beat them this weekend". (and he kept a straight face).:lol:

strider

Post Whore
yeah, f'n oath we will - but the funny thing is he had the balls to do it on national news :D

scottyeel

Bench
He was also on ch.9, he said he got a clearance and he said" I get paid to play footy so that's what I'm gunna be doing this weekend".
He sounds really pumped up for a big game.

Ron Jeremy

Coach
I've had 2 dreams in the last 3 days about Parramatta and Canterbury........i don't know what it means yet, last night we lost in our dream, but Eric scored a sensational try.

Hellsy

Immortal
:LOL: :LOL:
he doesnt say much our Caylo, but wen he says it :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

niall

Juniors
HOW MUCH DO YOU WANT IT! THATS WHAT MY COACH TOLD US BEFORE OUR GF LAST NITE. WE DESERVD IT WAY MOR THAN THE UTHA TEAM, BUT ITS NOT HOW MUCH YOU DESERV IT, ITS WHO WANTS IT MORE.

IF YOU PUT THE RABBITS IN THE FINAL, AND THEY WANTED IT MOR THAN ENYONE ELSE, I MEAN THEY REALLY WANTED IT. THEY WOULD GET IT!

JUST REMEMBA 2001(even thoush i try not to) WE DESERVD THAT EASILY, BUT THE KNIGHTS WANTED IT MORE AND THATS WHY THEY GOT IT!

SO IF JT AND THE BOYS REALLY REALLY REALLY WANT IT BAD AND, THEY DONT LET ANYTHING STOP THEM. THEY WILL GET IT!

GO PARRA GO!

and you know what those words-ITS NOT WHO DESERVES IT,ITS WHO WANTS IT MORE- led my team to their second consecutive premiership in the northsydney JRL competition. GO PENNO STAGS!!! GO PARRA!!!

we can do it boys! HOW MUCH DO YOU WANT IT!!!

Slimy Eel

Juniors
niall said:
HOW MUCH DO YOU WANT IT! THATS WHAT MY COACH TOLD US BEFORE OUR GF LAST NITE. WE DESERVD IT WAY MOR THAN THE UTHA TEAM, BUT ITS NOT HOW MUCH YOU DESERV IT, ITS WHO WANTS IT MORE.

IF YOU PUT THE RABBITS IN THE FINAL, AND THEY WANTED IT MOR THAN ENYONE ELSE, I MEAN THEY REALLY WANTED IT. THEY WOULD GET IT!

JUST REMEMBA 2001(even thoush i try not to) WE DESERVD THAT EASILY, BUT THE KNIGHTS WANTED IT MORE AND THATS WHY THEY GOT IT!

SO IF JT AND THE BOYS REALLY REALLY REALLY WANT IT BAD AND, THEY DONT LET ANYTHING STOP THEM. THEY WILL GET IT!

GO PARRA GO!

and you know what those words-ITS NOT WHO DESERVES IT,ITS WHO WANTS IT MORE- led my team to their second consecutive premiership in the northsydney JRL competition. GO PENNO STAGS!!! GO PARRA!!!

Why are you shouting?????????

Redback71

First Grade
Quote:
Originally Posted by niall

GO PARRA GO!

Why are you shouting?????????

more importantly why does he or she keep dropping his or hers E's

oneguy

Juniors
Redback71 said:
more importantly why does he or she keep dropping his or hers E's

I suspect it's because they didn't want the "E" as much as the other letters in the post.