What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LOL@Caylo

niall

Juniors
I was shouting cas thats the way my coach told it to us. and thats the way our boys need to hear it. and i dropped the e's cos its easier and im lazy wen it comes to writing and doing work, utha than playin footy!

niall said:
HOW MUCH DO YOU WANT IT! THATS WHAT MY COACH TOLD US BEFORE OUR GF LAST NITE. WE DESERVD IT WAY MOR THAN THE UTHA TEAM, BUT ITS NOT HOW MUCH YOU DESERV IT, ITS WHO WANTS IT MORE.

IF YOU PUT THE RABBITS IN THE FINAL, AND THEY WANTED IT MOR THAN ENYONE ELSE, I MEAN THEY REALLY WANTED IT. THEY WOULD GET IT!

JUST REMEMBA 2001(even thoush i try not to) WE DESERVD THAT EASILY, BUT THE KNIGHTS WANTED IT MORE AND THATS WHY THEY GOT IT!

SO IF JT AND THE BOYS REALLY REALLY REALLY WANT IT BAD AND, THEY DONT LET ANYTHING STOP THEM. THEY WILL GET IT!

GO PARRA GO!

and you know what those words-ITS NOT WHO DESERVES IT,ITS WHO WANTS IT MORE- led my team to their second consecutive premiership in the northsydney JRL competition. GO PENNO STAGS!!! GO PARRA!!!

we can do it boys! HOW MUCH DO YOU WANT IT!!!

that coach of the under 10's really knows what hes talking bout huh?

niall

Juniors
eeelectroshooting? said:
that coach of the under 10's really knows what hes talking bout huh?

ITS THE U15 PENNANT HILLS/CHERRYBROOK STAGS COACH, THANKYOU VERY MUCH! AND HE HAS COACHED US THIS YEAR TO AN UDERFEATED SEASON AND A 22-6 VICTORY IN THE NORTH SYDNMEY JRL COMP, AT NTH SYDNEY OVAL!

SO DAMN RIGHT HE KNOWS WHAT HE'S TALKIN ABOUT!:x :x :x

eels81236

Bench
were you the big dominating fat kid that barrels everyone over? or were you the 45kg kid that played on the wing, who wears massive shoulder pads and head gear and is continually trampled by said fat kid?

niall said:
ITS THE U15 PENNANT HILLS/CHERRYBROOK STAGS COACH, THANKYOU VERY MUCH! AND HE HAS COACHED US THIS YEAR TO AN UDERFEATED SEASON AND A 22-6 VICTORY IN THE NORTH SYDNMEY JRL COMP, AT NTH SYDNEY OVAL!

SO DAMN RIGHT HE KNOWS WHAT HE'S TALKIN ABOUT!:x :x :x

woooooooooooosh.

niall

Juniors
eels81236 said:
were you the big dominating fat kid that barrels everyone over? or were you the 45kg kid that played on the wing, who wears massive shoulder pads and head gear and is continually trampled by said fat kid?

I came off the bench and played second row in defence and wing in attack. i wasnt wearing headgear but i was wearing shoulder pads! and i wasnt trampled at all in that game!

Eelectric

Juniors
Go Penno Stags! Good to hear they are still going strong- I played there about 10 years ago and enjoyed a few undefeated seasons (it helped that we had about 9 Bears jnr rep players).

I agree - if Parra want it, but more importantly believe they can do it, then there aren't many sides that could stop them.

C'MON PARRA!!!!!!!

niall

Juniors
Eelectric said:
Go Penno Stags! Good to hear they are still going strong- I played there about 10 years ago and enjoyed a few undefeated seasons (it helped that we had about 9 Bears jnr rep players).

I agree - if Parra want it, but more importantly believe they can do it, then there aren't many sides that could stop them.

C'MON PARRA!!!!!!!

they are a bloody awsum club now aswell our team had 5 nrth sydney reps and 2 underage harold matts playas. but it wasnt that, it was that we we all jeld together as a team and we all wanted it more than enything, it didnt matta that we deservd it 10times mor than any utha team! even though we did!

caylo

Bench
niall said:
they are a bloody awsum club now aswell our team had 5 nrth sydney reps and 2 underage harold matts playas. but it wasnt that, it was that we we all jeld together as a team and we all wanted it more than enything, it didnt matta that we deservd it 10times mor than any utha team! even though we did!
mate, we used to get pissed b4 our game (not me in particular) and the team would play hung over, god we had our best perofrmance when most the team was hung over, under 15, and c grade are different to NRL.. very different

niall

Juniors
caylo said:
mate, we used to get pissed b4 our game (not me in particular) and the team would play hung over, god we had our best perofrmance when most the team was hung over, under 15, and c grade are different to NRL.. very different

now we are alot more serious wen it somes to comp. games WE HAVE TO WIN! losing is not an option. BUT AFTER THE GAME WE BREAK OPEN THE VODKA,BEERS AND CIGGS AND GET COMPLETELY SMASHED!