What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LOL @ the roosters jokes! CHEAK IT OUT

Raider_69

Post Whore
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Did you hear that the Post Office has had to recall their latest stamps?
They had pictures of Rooster players on them. People couldn't figure out which side to spit on.

Did you hear about the politician who was found dead in a Rooster jersey?
The police had to dress him up in women's underwear in order to save his family from the embarrassment.

Four surgeons are taking a coffee break. The first one says, "Accountants are the best to operate on because when you open them up everything inside them is numbered."

The second surgeon says, "Nah, librarians are the best; everything inside them is in alphabetical order."

Third surgeon says, "Try electricians. Everything inside them is colour-coded."

The fourth one says, "I prefer Rooster fans. They're heartless, spineless, gutless and their heads and bums are interchangeable."

A man meets a friend and sees that his friend's car is total write-off and covered with leaves, grass, branches, dirt and blood. He asks his friend "What's happened to your car ?" "Well," the friend responds, "I ran over Gus Gould".

"OK," says the man, "that explains the blood... But what about the leaves, the grass, the branches and the dirt ?"

"Well, he tried to escape through the park."

============================

Q. What do Rooster fans and sperm have in common?
A. One in 3,000,000 has a chance of becoming a human being.

Q. What do you have when 100 Rooster fans are buried up to their necks in sand?
A. Not enough sand.

Q. You're trapped in a room with a tiger, a rattlesnake and an Rooster fan. You have a gun with two bullets. What do you do?
A. Shoot the Rooster fan - twice.

Q. How many Rooster fans does it take to change a light bulb?
A. Seven - one to change it, five to moan about it and make excuses and Ricky Stuart to say that if the Referee had done his job in the first place the light bulb would never have gone out.

Q. What's the difference between a female Rooster fan and a Pit bull?
A. Lipstick

Q. Santa Claus , the tooth fairy , an intelligent Rooster fan, and an old drunk are walking down the street together when they simultaneously spot a $100.00 note. Who gets it?
A. The drunk , or course ; the other three are mythical creatures.

Q. What is black and brown and looks good on a Rooster Fan?
A. A Doberman.

Q. What do Rooster Fans use for birth control ?
A. Their personalities.

Q. What is the difference between a Rooster Fan and a trampoline?
A. You take off your shoes to jump on a trampoline.

Q. What do you call 5000 dead Rooster Fans at the bottom of the ocean?
A. A good start.

A Rooster fan dies on match day and goes to heaven in his Rooster jumper. He knocks on the old pearly gates and out walks St Peter in a Penrith scarf. "Hello, mate," says St Peter, "I'm sorry, no Rooster fans in heaven."

"What?" exclaims the man, astonished.

"You heard. No Rooster fans."
"But, but, but, I've been a good man," replies the Rooster supporter.

"Oh, really?" says St Peter. "What have you done then?"

"Well," says the guy, "three weeks before I died, I gave 20 bucks to the starving children in Africa."

"Oh," says St Peter. "Anything else?"

"Well, two weeks before I died, I also gave 20 bucks to the homeless."

"Hmmm. Anything else?"

"Yeah. A week before I died, I gave 20 bucks to the Albanian orphans."

"Okay," says St Peter, "you wait here a minute while I have a word with the governor."

Ten minutes pass before St Peter returns. He looks the bloke in the eye and says, "I've had a word with God and he agrees with me. Here's your sixty bucks back, now p*ss off."

Steven Gerrard

First Grade
pmsl.gif
pmsl.gif
pmsl.gif
pmsl.gif
pmsl.gif
pmsl.gif

this is my fave roosters joke!
:D
"whats the difference between a dead dog on the road and a dead roosters fan on the road?"
there are skid marks in front of the dog :D :lol: :lol:

bucko

Juniors
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Funny because it's true, all of them!

thickos

First Grade
This one takes a while but its worth it :)

Four people are sitting in a train - a Raiders fan with his jersey, a Roosters fan whith his jersey, a beautiful young lady and an old lady. The Roosters and Raiders fans are sitting opposite one another, so are the two women. The Roosters fan is next to the young lady, the Raiders fan is next to the old woman.
The train goes into a tunnel, and everyone is minding there own business. It all goes dark while in the tunnel, and as the train emerges into the light the Roosters fan is holding his jaw like he's been punched or slapped.
But what happened?
The old woman thinks when it went dark the Roosters fan tried to grab the young lady's leg, she didnt appreciate it and she slapped him.
The young woman thinks the Roosters fan TRIED to grab her leg but grabbed the old woman's leg instead, so she slapped him.
The Roosters fan has no idea what happened.
Meanwhile, the Raiders fan is sitting there thinking 'I hope there's another tunnel soon so i can bitch-slap this Roosters fan again!'

:lol:

thickos said:

Four people are sitting in a train - a Raiders fan with his jersey, a Roosters fan whith his jersey, a beautiful young lady and an old lady. The Roosters and Raiders fans are sitting opposite one another, so are the two women. The Roosters fan is next to the young lady, the Raiders fan is next to the old woman.
The train goes into a tunnel, and everyone is minding there own business. It all goes dark while in the tunnel, and as the train emerges into the light the Roosters fan is holding his jaw like he's been punched or slapped.
But what happened?
The old woman thinks when it went dark the Roosters fan tried to grab the young lady's leg, she didnt appreciate it and she slapped him.
The young woman thinks the Roosters fan TRIED to grab her leg but grabbed the old woman's leg instead, so she slapped him.
Meanwhile, the Raiders fan is sitting there thinking 'I hope there's another tunnel soon so i can bitch-slap this Roosters fan again!'

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tidus_Raider

Bench
thickos said:

But what happened?

:lol: F'N Classic!

ozzie

Bench
I got a good one too - Canberra fans?? what fans??

How many Canberra fans do you need to double the crowd at a home match = 1

Steven Gerrard

First Grade
Go Back to Your Own Forum, we can post what we like here thank you very much...
i could say alot more but i dont think i will :roll:

Raider_69

Post Whore
ozzie said:
I got a good one too - Canberra fans?? what fans??

How many Canberra fans do you need to double the crowd at a home match = 1

hmm intreiging
ill have to cheak the record books but im pretty sure even in the snow, and in the hail and in all sorts of absolute shit weather, we have never had a crowd as low as your suggesting ;-) :)

remember ozzie, it wasnt that long ago that the roosters didnt the corwds either...... oh how a premiership can turn things ay....... dont worry ozzie with a premiership in 2004, the people of canberra will flood to games in 2005 ;-)

edabomb

First Grade
what about that shampoo ad - "geez your a pretty boy ricko", "its for blokes". atleast they dont mind making fun of themselves, or are they tryna be serious??

i_like_footy

Juniors
mate very original ive only heard em about 5 times -------tonight
and what thought process all you did was change Bulldogs to Roosters :roll:

Raider_69

Post Whore
i_like_footy said:
mate very original ive only heard em about 5 times -------tonight
and what thought process all you did was change Bulldogs to Roosters :roll:

acually a bloke by the name of slugs posted this on the roosters forum, he got it from "the wall", i was mearly relaying them becaus ei think they are funny

get you facts straight first DICKHEAD
people these days :roll: :roll: