What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Look Who The Storm Signed For $2

fillapop

Juniors
i wouldn't be suprised if i see fittler run out in the roosters colours in the next few weeks. and speaking of match payments what ever happened to Mundine playing in the NRL?

petetheileet

First Grade
very very dogey....and he will play for sure..realesed this to the media so the have an excuse when he does play

simostorm

Bench
Well Storm aperently had enough money to make a offer to Craig Gower
at the start of the season so they obvously can fit him in under the cap.
Im sure if it was going to be a loophole clubs would be doing it already
after that Ward guy did it in 2004.

fatshark

Bench
Yeah they find loopholes till the NRL catch up with them. Like every year in the past 5, cap rorters.

Ice777

Bench
How the f*ck could it be illegal if the NRL have no problems with it? Don't you think if it wasn't above board they would've knocked it on the head straight away? Duh! :roll:

shadow grinder

First Grade
lotti said:
Robbie Kearns Melbourne's Brad Fitler, I think the fans have missed seeing him on the field kinda like how Manly fans feel about Geoff Toovey and Cliffy Lyons.

thing is the roosters desperately need a player like fittler...where as the storm are going fine and dont really need kearns, well....until someone is injured,

Ice777 said:
How the f*ck could it be illegal if the NRL have no problems with it? Don't you think if it wasn't above board they would've knocked it on the head straight away? Duh! :roll:
we won't consistency.

Prodigiousman

Juniors
Smart. He'd definitley give them a boost in their front row which is where I believe the Storm can be beaten come Finals time.

A front row can be good during the season but it needs to be exceptional in September, and I have my doubts the Storm props can stand up when it truly counts. Having said that they are playing great footy and my call is just a feeling, and believe me I've had a million feelings that've been completely wrong over the years.

Whether or not he'll play at all however is another matter entirely.