What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking Forward To A Good Tri Series

Who will contest the final?

• Australia Vs Great Britain

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Australia Vs New Zealand

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Brendon

Juniors
Hey guys jus wanna say to all Brits and Kiwis good luck in the upcoming tri series! I think it will be a great tournament and if last years ashes were nething to go by this series will be a cracker!

I predict the Aussie will win of course but only cos im aussie :)

I still cant wait 2 see Aus Vs Gb again, it will be off the charts!

Also Gb Vs Nz will be soo close , which I think the Brits will just get on top, setting up a 3rd match between Aus Vs Gb at Old Trafford... i think ?

Good luck guys and enjoy the series :)

terracesider

Juniors
Aus v GB, I hope

I don't know what Aus v NZ would do for ticket sales, especially if it's a 6pm KO on a Saturday evening.

Fairleigh Good!

Juniors
If GB don't get into the Final then heads MUST roll, starting with Farrell and Noble.

There is enough talent in Super League for us to absolutely wipe the floor with New Zealand this time and to push Australia close.

Its about time we had some decent and fair refereeing in games like these though. When the NRL ref's take charge they see it as their duty to show us stupid poms how the game should be played, which obviously plays into the Roos hands. When a GB ref takes charge they take it upon themselves to prove that they are impartial and can ref the NRL way, following a 'discussion' with the Roos before the matches.

terracesider

Juniors
FG, I don't think it matters whre the ref is from so long as he's consistent. I suppose we'll get the usual stuff about different styles.

It doesn't matter if ref takes them back 5, 10 or 15 yards, onside is still level with the ref, and I think ESL refs let far too much nonsense go at the PTB. If the coach deals with those areas I can't see a problem.

If professional players cannot adapt to the referee they must be short of something upstairs.

I'd rather they brought Hollywood out of retirement than have Ganson in charge.

bartman

Immortal
I really can't pick the finalists, and no team is a certainty for mine.

It'll be good to see both NZ and GB each get a win on the board against the Aussies at some stage.

Anyone can be beaten on any day. Kiwi pack should be good.

stubbsie

Juniors
Australia v Great Britain. New Zealand will get the Tri Nations wooden spoon.

Yeah New Zealand have lost some quality players they are going to get flogged. Carmont and that halatua guy for tigers made the squad and they are not even first grad standard yet.

bender

Juniors
stubbsie said:
Australia v Great Britain. New Zealand will get the Tri Nations wooden spoon.

Yeah New Zealand have lost some quality players they are going to get flogged. Carmont and that halatua guy for tigers made the squad and they are not even first grad standard yet.

New Zealand have an excellent side. The squad is far different from their actual side. I really think that Great Britain need to use this series to blood some younger players. McGuire should be a certainty for them and their are others around. If they do this, i think it gives them there best chance to win. Saying that though, it could also mean that they are blown away if the youngsters arent up to scratch. I think a final appearance would be a huge achievement for Great Britain.

bartman

Immortal
On behalf of brendan, that appears to be Jennifer Hawkins, recently crowned Miss Universe representing Australia, and a former Newcastle Knights cheergirl.

She seems to have made a habit of being clumsy and revealing or losing clothing since winning - search for the news articles and you'll be pleasantly surprised.

pommie_raider

Juniors
Fairgliegh and the rest of the British based supporters on this message board, are any of you going to the matches and got tickets already?

DrewBeliever

Juniors
Shame Cunningham has been ruled out of the whole tour, apparentley he'll need surgery on his Knee.

I'm going to every single match, including the one between Australia and New Zealand at Loftus Road.

Cheers; Michaela

Fairleigh Good!

Juniors
pommie_raider said:
Fairgliegh and the rest of the British based supporters on this message board, are any of you going to the matches and got tickets already?

I'm going to see them all apart from the Aus-NZ one at Loftus Road, and thats only because the 'discussion' about who would stay sober and drive got a little 'heated'. :lol:

After we got back from the hospital we decided that we should give that one a miss and go to the others because we have been offered lifts to those ones.

DrewBeliever

Juniors
Fairleigh Good! said:
pommie_raider said:

I'm going to see them all apart from the Aus-NZ one at Loftus Road, and thats only because the 'discussion' about who would stay sober and drive got a little 'heated'. :lol:

After we got back from the hospital we decided that we should give that one a miss and go to the others because we have been offered lifts to those ones.

Never heard of a train Fairliegh_Good? :lol:

You don't go to matches with the majority of the geeks of RLFans do you?

Evil Homer

Staff member
DrewBeliever said:
Fairleigh Good! said:
pommie_raider said:

You are a member on rlfans,and are also supposedly now a Giants fan :roll:

DrewBeliever

Juniors
Actually, your talking about my sister (Kirsty) sorry to muddle you up but where twins :oops:

You'll find the difference in our names, and my user name on rlfans is mixi_uk.

Sorry to confuse you :?

Fairleigh Good!

Juniors
DrewBeliever said:
Fairleigh Good! said:
pommie_raider said:

I do go on RLFANS.COM but I'm not part of their social click.

Trains cost money :shock: They're no good.