What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looks Promising

tkr

Juniors
I think that dude took me serious, when i said I was joking

Just showing that I am not just here to offer worthless comment for no reason.

I understand the need to spend good money on players but the whole team needs to be taken into context when buying players. It would be a mistake to spend above a players value just to lure them to a club as once you have commited to that salary you are stuck with it for the term of the contract. What if they get injured and the club needs to buy in cover?

I agree that Adam Blair is a great player but he is not the be all and end all for the Warriors.

ozbash

Referee
Just showing that I am not just here to offer worthless comment for no reason.

I understand the need to spend good money on players but the whole team needs to be taken into context when buying players. It would be a mistake to spend above a players value just to lure them to a club as once you have commited to that salary you are stuck with it for the term of the contract. What if they get injured and the club needs to buy in cover?

I agree that Adam Blair is a great player but he is not the be all and end all for the Warriors.

I think Blair is a liability actually. He is going to be a marked manif he continues with his style of play, a bigger penalty magnet than Louie Anderson and Hame Lauaki combined.

Latest posts