What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lopini Paea

Adrian Monk

Juniors
Heard that he is super league bound at the end of the season. A number of clubs interested apparantly.

Ive never seen him play. Is he any good ?

Monk

Referee
Heard that he is super league bound at the end of the season. A number of clubs interested apparantly.

Ive never seen him play. Is he any good ?

Lopini Paea, as in our starting prop Lopini Paea?

he wont be going anywhere.

PS: bitch stole my username.

tjothy

Juniors
He is a gun of a player. The Roosters wont let him go anywhere. Why would he wont to go? He still has his best years infront of him. Him and FPN will be one of the most feared frontrows in the future.

andrew057

First Grade
Lopini hasnt really gone on with what he promised a few seasons ago. Seems to be one of those guys no matter what, has hands like feet. Everytime he gets the ball I'm worried he will drop it.

Tommy Smith

Referee
Lopini hasnt really gone on with what he promised a few seasons ago. Seems to be one of those guys no matter what, has hands like feet. Everytime he gets the ball I'm worried he will drop it.
I have very high hopes for him this year.

In 2008 he was one of, if not our best player. But last year he went backwards...not unlike most of our young brigade who all appeared to not even care.

JT_

Juniors
I thought in 2008 he was a bit inconsistent. In and out of the team and put on a bit of weight iirc. 2007 he was our best forward but i still think he can offer us a lot.

Chook Norris

First Grade
played his best game against the Storm in 07 under Freddy.

Hasn't reached the same dizzy heights for a while.

On the other hand.. Mickey Paea has been doing alright