What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Loss of crocker

Juniors
With the loss of micheal crocker until after the bye and still 2 more away games against quality young oppistion in the form of the cowboys and tigers i think now is the time to bleed a backrower, sure we could just promote ryan hoffman to the starting 13 and give feeney a fulltime bench spot but based off form and what im hearing from brisbane i think sam tagataese's time is now, this strapping backrower has crossed the chalk every time he's laced up the boots for the devils and constantly tops the metres gained and hit up stats, i believe he has proved himself worthy of a shot at the big time and knowing how craig bellamy is with bleeding youngsters i.e. cronk, inglis, smith, slater, king etc, all devils talents, then i believe later today we very well might see sam's name come up on the bench, personally i'd love to see what all the fuss is about, do you guys think he should get a shot yet?

MONY

Juniors
Adam Blair will get a shot before Tagataese does..... and I think Smith will get another game before him..

Hoffman into the starting lineup and Blair onto the Bench. Big "Slammin Sam" wont be far away from a start...

Lucas

Juniors
How does one pronounce 'Tagataese'?

Anyway, I agree with 1999, it would be very beneficial to blood some more forwards. I thought just about all our forwards last week were pathetic, so the obvious cause of action is to blood Tagataese, Blair, Boyd, and give J.Smith another go. They may not all perform immediately, but out of those 4 we are bound to find at least 1 player.

Juniors
i think we need new blood just to strengthen our pack, dont get me wrong i thought our forwards were exceptional in both the games this year, especially whitey and crossman, i just thought with the loss of crocker, and kidwell a lil rusty so it would seem maybe time to blood a 2nd rower is now, thats all, and ive heard alot about big sam, i wanna see how he goes

LESStar58

Referee
Hoffy is more than capable! He was being talked up for Origin this time last year, remember?

Having said that, Crocker is a huge loss! But i'd rather him injured than suspended!