What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lote, Broncos begin talks

t-ba

Post Whore
Manly is about 700,000 under the cap and will have the cash to actually spend it when the Delmege deal goes through.

Special K

Coach
There are a few teams with a bit more than that T-ba it might shock you to find out..

He'll be a Bronco or a Tah though.

I would suggest he'll be a Broncos.

Unlike the others that went to union, Lote never sold himself. He didnt make stupid claims like "Gregan is the best player Ive played with in either code" or come up with the utter garbage you read in the paper today from Matt Rogers.
Lote never felt the need to talk league down or pretend his League begginings never occured (He was the find of the 2003 World Cup?).

Unlike other players in union....I would be happy for Lote with what ever he decided to do. He has been a good player for league, a good player for union, and he hasnt sold his integrity like Sailor or Rogers did.

Kiwi

First Grade
I think with the likes of Cross ect coming off contract they the Roosters would struggle to sign Lote, even if Fittler retired. When you consider Lomu had to go, and a pay cut to Fittler was the only reason Cayless could stay, Fittler retiring wouldn't or technically shouldn't free up that much money if any.

ANR

Juniors
Kiwi said:
I think with the likes of Cross ect coming off contract they the Roosters would struggle to sign Lote, even if Fittler retired. When you consider Lomu had to go, and a pay cut to Fittler was the only reason Cayless could stay, Fittler retiring wouldn't or technically shouldn't free up that much money if any.

I thought he was tlaking with brisbane?

Tuquri to be the star firstup signing for the Gold Coast [insert name here].

If it was between the Roosters and Brisbane for the same salary-cap restricted money, I'd bet the "going home" factor would swing it.

Latest posts