What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lozza & Raymond sympathy fest.

woodley_11

Juniors
Channel 9 was annoying as well, particularly when 2nd half was about to kick off and some of them were praying that T-Rex Williams would run at Soward. It is to be expected though people will naturally support the underdog which in this case was Manly. I think though I just get paranoid everyone is out to get the Dragons haha.

brendothejet

First Grade
Guys digital radio actually lags behind television commentary unfortunately.

The only way to achieve this would be to pause your tv, and your radio to sync them up.

You'd end up watching the game about 30 seconds behind live. Not really a drama but it's a bit of an effort. Can't guarantee the pictures would stay I sync with the audio.

big pat

Coach
Guys digital radio actually lags behind television commentary unfortunately.

The only way to achieve this would be to pause your tv, and your radio to sync them up.

You'd end up watching the game about 30 seconds behind live. Not really a drama but it's a bit of an effort. Can't guarantee the pictures would stay I sync with the audio.

a bit like the old godzilla movies, the lips were moving but nothing would come up for about 10seconds.

Cagey Mac

Bench
Thanks for this
So digital radio even lags Fox broadcast?
Still given that you can't see the commentators speak pausing you broadcast to sync would prove feasible.
Anything to get rid of the clowns on Fox would be an improvement

Sull

Juniors
Daily is like the games prostitute.....When he was on the Dragons payroll he backed the Dragons no matter what. His loyalties lay where ever he can sniff out a $$$$$$$

Exactly what I was thinking. You would have to certainly turn him off if/when the Dragons play the Raiders.

Red_Vee

Juniors
not much good comes from the mouth of fox commentators, but seeing wendell on nrl on fox last night fire up about the dragons being called chokers was gold. the big man was even sweating and was ready for fisticuffs with wiz. good to see dell is as proud of the mighty dragons as we all are