What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LU Forum Posters Award 2018

ZEROMISSTACKLES

First Grade
Hey guys, so I thought I'd make a thread where we take a break from league and we can think about acknowledging other posters. Theres a category for most as theres posters we like and posters we don't. Hope you guys can have fun with it.

- Names for each category will be tallied up at the end of the voting date to come up with the outright winner (e.g. LU Poster of the Year)
- The posters names have to be from the LU forum of course.
- Please try not to hi-jack or derail the thread with other stuff.
- You can mention more than one name but the first name will be taken in when tallying up the votes.
- Simply copy and paste the award categories below on to your reply and put your nominees names next to those categories.
- You can't vote yourself.
- You can't vote a suspended poster.
- Add an @ just before your selected poster name to tag them in if you want.
- Votes are tallied up in the last week of November 2018.

Thank you.

1. Andrew Fifita Award for meltdown post of the year (thread page number optional):
  2. Jim Carrey Award for funniest poster:
  3. 60 Minutes Award for best thread:
  4. D.K.S.L (Doesnt Know Shit About League) Award for the worst poster:
  5. Stone Cold Award for fairest poster:
  6. Mr Bean W.U.M (wynd Up Merchant) Award (anyone who pisses you off):
  7. Golden Point Award (for any poster that goes that extra mile to do things around the forum, usually a mod):
  8. 2018 LU Award best poster:

Last edited:

Rhino_NQ

Immortal
  1. Jim Carrey Award for funniest poster: Muzby
  2. 60 Minutes Award for best thread: lol@50uffs IX - The return of the circlejerkers
  3. D.K.S.L (Doesnt Know Shit About League) Award for the worst poster: I Bleed Maroon
  4. Stone Cold Award for fairest poster: callmack
  5. Mr Bean W.U.M (wynd Up Merchant) Award (anyone who pisses you off): R20
  6. Golden Point Award (for any poster that goes that extra mile to do things around the forum, usually a mod): Twizzle
  7. 2018 LU Award best poster: Skinner (RIP buddy)

T.S Quint

Coach
  1. Jim Carrey Award for funniest poster: @God-King Dean
  2. 60 Minutes Award for best thread: Is Ricky Stuart the most Overrated Coach Ever?
  3. D.K.S.L (Doesnt Know Shit About League) Award for the worst poster: @Perth Red
  4. Stone Cold Award for fairest poster: @sensesmaybenumbed
  5. Mr Bean W.U.M (wynd Up Merchant) Award (anyone who pisses you off): @El Diablo
  6. Golden Point Award (for any poster that goes that extra mile to do things around the forum, usually a mod): @Twizzle
  7. 2018 LU Award best poster: @I'm a loser baby...

ZEROMISSTACKLES

First Grade
  1. Jim Carrey Award for funniest poster: @AlwaysGreen
  2. 60 Minutes Award for best thread: RIP Skinner
  3. D.K.S.L (Doesnt Know Shit About League) Award for the worst poster:
  4. Stone Cold Award for fairest poster: @Walt Flanigan
  5. Mr Bean W.U.M (wynd Up Merchant) Award (anyone who pisses you off): @Leber :)
  6. Golden Point Award (for any poster that goes that extra mile to do things around the forum, usually a mod): @MKEB...
  7. 2018 LU Award best poster: @Life's Good

ram raid

Bench
Did everybody get a personal invite to the thread or just me?

Jim Carrey Award for funniest poster: HT (aka Haynetrain )

60 Minutes Award for best thread: Me. "Does anybody else have a man-crush on Adam Reynolds? "

D.K.S.L (Doesnt Know Shit About League) Award for the worst poster: Don't hate. Masturbate.

Stone Cold Award for fairest poster: Vick Mackey

Mr Bean W.U.M (wynd Up Merchant) Award (anyone who pisses you off): n/a

Golden Point Award (for any poster that goes that extra mile to do things around the forum, usually a mod):

2018 LU Award best poster: Justin Bieber

I Bleed Maroon

Referee
  1. Jim Carrey Award for funniest poster: Me
  2. 60 Minutes Award for best thread: Will Melbourne go back to back? (lol)
  3. D.K.S.L (Doesnt Know Shit About League) Award for the worst poster: Rhino_NQ
  4. Stone Cold Award for fairest poster: GongPanther
  5. Mr Bean W.U.M (wynd Up Merchant) Award (anyone who pisses you off): blaza88z (merkin is a dweeb)
  6. Golden Point Award (for any poster that goes that extra mile to do things around the forum, usually a mod): ......?
  7. 2018 LU Award best poster: Albert Rosenfeld (gotta hand it to the guy, created a bold prediction thread, copped a massive amount of shit, including from myself, but he was right....the merkin.)

kbw

Bench
  1. Jim Carrey Award for funniest poster: Rabbits20 (but I don't think its intentional)
  2. 60 Minutes Award for best thread: lol@50uffs IX - The return of the circlejerkers
  3. D.K.S.L (Doesnt Know Shit About League) Award for the worst poster: Rabbits20
  4. Stone Cold Award for fairest poster: G(I will come back for this)
  5. Mr Bean W.U.M (wynd Up Merchant) Award (anyone who pisses you off): No one its all a laugh
  6. Golden Point Award (for any poster that goes that extra mile to do things around the forum, usually a mod): ...... Timmah
  7. 2018 LU Award best poster: STSAE its been a long time but still the best

OldPanther

Coach
Hey guys, so I thought I'd make a thread where we take a break from league and we can think about acknowledging other posters. Theres a category for most as theres posters we like and posters we don't. Hope you guys can have fun with it.

- Names for each category will be tallied up at the end of the voting date to come up with the outright winner (e.g. LU Poster of the Year)
- The posters names have to be from the LU forum of course.
- Please try not to hi-jack or derail the thread with other stuff.
- You can mention more than one name but the first name will be taken in when tallying up the votes.
- Simply copy and paste the award categories below on to your reply and put your nominees names next to those categories.
- You can't vote yourself.
- You can't vote a suspended poster.

Thank you.
  1. Jim Carrey Award for funniest poster:
  2. 60 Minutes Award for best thread:
  3. D.K.S.L (Doesnt Know Shit About League) Award for the worst poster:
  4. Stone Cold Award for fairest poster:
  5. Mr Bean W.U.M (wynd Up Merchant) Award (anyone who pisses you off):
  6. Golden Point Award (for any poster that goes that extra mile to do things around the forum, usually a mod):
  7. 2018 LU Award best poster:

It's awkward because I don't leave the Panther section much anymore.
  1. 2018 LU Award best poster: @Life's Good

strider

Post Whore
I only know eels forum posters ...
  1. Jim Carrey Award for funniest poster: @I'm a loser baby...
  2. 60 Minutes Award for best thread: @hindy111
  3. D.K.S.L (Doesnt Know Shit About League) Award for the worst poster: @chiefy1
  4. Stone Cold Award for fairest poster: @emjaycee
  5. Mr Bean W.U.M (wynd Up Merchant) Award (anyone who pisses you off): @El Diablo
  6. Golden Point Award (for any poster that goes that extra mile to do things around the forum, usually a mod): @Gronk
  7. 2018 LU Award best poster: @Gary Gutful

Life's Good

Coach
Ok. Here it goes:

Jim Carrey Award for funniest poster: @OzDragon (his avatar alone is laughter worthy)
60 Minutes Award for best thread: Game day thread Storm vs. Sharks(when Smith was binned)
D.K.S.L (Doesnt Know Shit About League) Award for the worst poster: R20 (the ref doesn’t decide every game)
Stone Cold Award for fairest poster: @OldPanther
Mr Bean W.U.M (wynd Up Merchant) Award (anyone who pisses you off): @The_Shield (I enjoy seeing him wind everyone else up)
Golden Point Award (for any poster that goes that extra mile to do things around the forum, usually a mod): @Captain Apollo (post articles, links etc.)
Special mention to @Rhino_NQ for his work in the Hot Women Thread.
2018 LU Award best poster:
@Iafeta (takes the game as seriously as me)

Great idea @ZEROMISSTACKLES Love your work.

OldPanther

Coach
Ok. Here it goes:

Jim Carrey Award for funniest poster: @OzDragon (his avatar alone is laughter worthy)
60 Minutes Award for best thread: Game day thread Storm vs. Sharks(when Smith was binned)
D.K.S.L (Doesnt Know Shit About League) Award for the worst poster: R20 (the ref doesn’t decide every game)
Stone Cold Award for fairest poster: @OldPanther
Mr Bean W.U.M (wynd Up Merchant) Award (anyone who pisses you off): @The_Shield (I enjoy seeing him wind everyone else up)
Golden Point Award (for any poster that goes that extra mile to do things around the forum, usually a mod): @Captain Apollo (post articles, links etc.)
Special mention to @Rhino_NQ for his work in the Hot Women Thread.
2018 LU Award best poster:
@Iafeta (takes the game as seriously as me)

Great idea @ZEROMISSTACKLES Love your work.

That Storm Vs Sharks game was a classic as far as discussion across the net goes.

Pilot house

Juniors
I am new here but from my limited insight to date:

1. Quigs
2. Sack Mary thread
3. Pommy
4. Callmack
5. Our years
6. Twizzle
7. Mr Spock

Thanks.

Ps “Jane the pain” from panthers lu is usually value.

Last edited:

Latest posts