What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lu2 Nrlceo

Rhino_NQ

Immortal
sorry guys, boozers is me. Been relying on my autopicks as my laptop is out of whack at home but it must just clear once one of your picks is taken by somone else. Also i got folau in 2 positions and it has counted him as 2 out of my 25, how do i fix it. if i delete him out of one will he stay in the other?, had every opportunity to pick billy slater first but no, brett had to go chase some jailbait, f**king idiot

perverse

Referee
rhino - it does that for all players who play more than 1 position. it is a deliberate function of the sim.

e.g i have kurt gidley who is taking 1 fullback spot, 1 hooker spot and 7 kicker spots all at the same time.

ForestDragon

Juniors
sorry guys, boozers is me. Been relying on my autopicks as my laptop is out of whack at home but it must just clear once one of your picks is taken by somone else. Also i got folau in 2 positions and it has counted him as 2 out of my 25, how do i fix it. if i delete him out of one will he stay in the other?, had every opportunity to pick billy slater first but no, brett had to go chase some jailbait, f**king idiot

thanks rhino,just need to see who fortyzips is and good progress today so far keep it rollin;)

perverse

Referee
wow.. i just discovered you can't have backs on the bench..

what a startling discovery.

smacky

Juniors
Soz guys if i might have held it up today but i just got 2 picks straight after eachother so everyones autos are done.....pups turn

Mig2006

Juniors
Yes they are the same as your starting backs - except you can't name your kicker on the bench..

Eg Elmasri would have to be named at 2 or 5 if you want him as your kicker that week - not 16 or 17