What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Luai the tigepie.

Tigerm

Coach
At the end of day, it matters little of what he’s done to date.

What matters to WT’s is, what he is going to do in the future.

How will Benji use his strengths in combination with Galvin, will be the question.

I think we’ve got a bargain since we signed him, he’d be worth a lot more to most clubs.

We won’t win the comp, but we won’t win the spoon either, top 8 beckons, but top 10 will do, for the first season, as I still think we a FR short.

Last edited:

Clarkent

Juniors
Can Galvin kick?

Even when Luai has played 7 aside from a handful of games he has shared the kicking and organising with Schneider.

He played well in Origin but again Moses did all of the kicking,

He has never kicked a FG or 40/20 for perspective. So I am not sure how many sides would run him at 7 not 6.
He did kick one 40/20 this season, even the commentator sounded shocked that he did lol

Nutz

Bench
I like Bula, however I don’t think his ceiling is that high. Like I can’t ever see him being a top 5 fullback. I also think a lot of his attributes would be just as handy at centre/wing.

Turuva is probably a bit more explosive and has shown in his small chances at fullback he has a surprisingly decent passing game. How he goes in the defensive/cleaning up at fullback which Bula is so good at would be the test.
Your not worried about Turuva's knee Vic? Noone seems to know or have an opinion on it???

Clarkent

Juniors
Luai has a very solid mid field kicking game from halfway to the try line. He's always pinpoint with that kick and his short kicking game is very elite. I don't think he has a full field kicking game tho like Moses, Burton or Cleary. I mean who else does with those guys?? Galvin has the playmaking skills to be a halfback too so don't be surprised if Galvin is halfback and Luai is 6. What Luai brings to the Tigers is unpredictability on attack, most idiots raves about his running sideway and side stepping but what he's really creating is the defensive lines attention towards him and creating an overlap out wide. Luai was also part of the leadership group in Origin which goes to show how much he's matured as a person and as a player. I can't wait to see Luai lead a team on his own next season. So I'll definitely be watching every Tigers game. Hopefully he wins the grand final this week and leads samoa to a upset win against England

Latest posts