What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lucha Underground

Big time spot-fest, but they have built a pretty interesting promotion. Lots of interesting contrasts for a Lucha promotion, and having a North American as the headline act (Prince Puma / Ricochet) was a surprise.

Misanthrope

Staff member
Oi SGLC - where can I find and watch full episodes of Lucha Underground? I kind of want to start from the start.

d3@t3h

Juniors
BkrY95J.gif

Oi SGLC - where can I find and watch full episodes of Lucha Underground? I kind of want to start from the start.

Because it was on El Rey in the USA it makes it hard to watch full episodes (as does the Telenovella booking, which makes some of the more stupid WWE and TNA storylines seem normal). Your best bet is trying something like Vimeo or Dailymotion, and El Rey have a YouTube channel that shows 1 full match from that weeks episode.

Misanthrope

Staff member
Yeah, given the episodic nature of their content, I really want to watch it in full from the very start.

To underhanded means!

Big Pete

Referee
Speaking of ideal shows...

LU is the ideal alternative to the WWE. It has it's own unique approach to wrestling, isn't afraid to brand established wrestlers differently and it doesn't copy the WWE formula of a special every month.

Season 2 kicked off last week and was about as good as it could have been. They handled the Vampiro storyline well, the opener was a quint-essential LU match while the main event was a well put together segment.

I don't think this show is for everyone, but I think everyone should check it out.

Big time spot-fest, but they have built a pretty interesting promotion. Lots of interesting contrasts for a Lucha promotion, and having a North American as the headline act (Prince Puma / Ricochet) was a surprise.
its not a promotion per se it's a tv show!slick production values mind you similar to an mtv wrestling show about 10 years ago called wrestling society X!

Last edited:

lafai

Bench
Would love to see Kalisto here. I know he's the US Champ but we all know it hasn't meaned anything since Cena lost it.

Look up some of Kalisto's matches in AAA as Octagon Jr, probably the closest you will get. That feud is also where we got Pentagon Jr from, so it's a double plus.