What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Luke Branighan ????

haven marra

Juniors
Hello all,

There is a strong rumour Luke is signing for Whitehaven rlfc in england NL1.
Whats he like ?? Any info is much apreciated.

cheers

brook

First Grade
all in all Luke is a very talented player and a top goal kicker

at one stage he was considered the next big thing of the NRL but injuries played a part and he never kicked on as he should but he should prove a very good signing.

Mighty Tiger

Bench
His biggest problem of late was his fitness which also increased his chance of injuries of course

I still think he can play at the ESL or NRL level again he showed enough glimpses last year to suggest that if he is eager enough he will get to that level again

Season just finished he started to turn this around and will be a very good gain for you guys.

Can play 5/8 or lock, has a great long kicking game, runs the ball can defend and uses the backline well - he is also a 80% goal kicker as well

innsaneink

Referee
Probably...shows how on the ball I am.

Hadnt heard anything of him for a while until that american/roos game last year.

Mighty Tiger

Bench
innsaneink said:
Probably...shows how on the ball I am.

Hadnt heard anything of him for a while until that american/roos game last year.

LOL its not as though the QLD cup is big up here and the Tiges actually have a direct interest with any side

I just remember the QLD City rep team this year which was coached by Meninga and Costin was selected at 5/8th of all positions and was listed as a Easts Tiger player

Mighty Tiger

Bench
innsaneink said:
Are you living in Bris/Qld now?

Nah dude still in sydney

As brook will testify I'm a sporting junkie and follow all sports around the globe and try to get as much as I can into it (follow the grass roots - Wigan is a prime example in Soccer, supported them for about 15yrs now)

Also sign up to the various sides websites to get news letters etc which give you some good info during the years - I guess sports information is my little hobby so to speak

innsaneink

Referee
LOL...I checked the website again...its under "Old news"

Always handy I guess. :roll:

Old news better than bad news.