What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Luke Burt To Halfback

tollgateadzy

Juniors
My team in 3 weeks when all are back under consideration.

He can kick, is quick, has vision & can change direction while in motion.

1. Hayne
2. Tautai
3. Smith
4. Reddy
5. Inu
6. Finch
7. Burt
8. Cayless
9. Keating
10. Moimoi
11. Hindy
12. Robinson
13. Mateo

14. Keating K
15. Hauraki
16. Paulo
17. Wright B

bartman

Immortal
You've left Riddell right out of the equation altogether?

And I don't think shifting Burt to 7 so Hayne can end up as 1 is the answer...

Glad you've got K Keating on the bench there - think that's the one change we do need, with M Keating starting and Riddell starting in the back row (leave Mateo starting at 6, until KK comes on). Would prefer Cordoba over Hauraki as well.

emjaycee

Coach
I posted this in a different thread yesterday and didnt get a bite or even a nip...

I am only posting this because I like to cause sh*t stirring on this forum sometimes and not because i think it is what will or should happen...hehe

1. Hayne
2. Tautai
3. Inu
4. Reddy/Smith
5. Reddy/Williams/Grothe
6. Burt
7. Finch
8. Cayless
9. M Keating
10. Cordoba
11. Hindy
12. Riddell
13. Mateo

14. K Keating
15. Fui
16. Robbo
17. Galavou

The Engineers Room

First Grade
Burt has the ability to be a halfback but not the experience and I doubt Parramatta fans are patient enough to wait for him to work on his game there.

yy_cheng

Coach
Maybe 5/8th but he will be the spot player on the front line. At FB, it's usually one on one defense or if he gets confronted with 2, he picks one and then a try is scored. That's where Wade was awesome, he would pick the right one often than not. He would shoulder charge or even go for a strip.

I still recon we should try Inu at 6 ala Kenny if KK is not considered

1. Burt
2. Reddy
3. Smith
4. Hayne
5. Grothe/TT
6. Inu
7. Finch
13.Mateo

slippery nipeel

Juniors
Maybe 5/8th but he will be the spot player on the front line. At FB, it's usually one on one defense or if he gets confronted with 2, he picks one and then a try is scored. That's where Wade was awesome, he would pick the right one often than not. He would shoulder charge or even go for a strip.

I still recon we should try Inu at 6 ala Kenny if KK is not considered

1. Burt
2. Reddy
3. Smith
4. Hayne
5. Grothe/TT
6. Inu
7. Finch
13.Mateo

Surely KK is the long-term choice, but I agree Inu could be sensatonal at 6.

yy_cheng

Coach
What on earth has Inu done to suggest he would be good at 6???

Alot of good running 5/8ths were centres. I think having Inu rove rather than stand wide would be awesome. He could follow Mateo around, he could add a chip and chase on the 5th, at 2nd receiver he could run onto the ball and not stand flat like alot of our playmakers, etc.

I don't know if he would be good or not but putting the ball more in Inu's hands anywhere on the park must be a good thing, no?

Latest posts