What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Luke Burt

Cockadoodledoo

First Grade
He seems to cop a bit of flak for being an ordinary footballer but I can't agree. He is absolutely on fire, a much improved and dare I say, a quality footballer.

blackfriday

Juniors
he improved out of sight compared to how he was playing during the middle of the season. his goalkicking has become really reliable, his kick returning is now simple and effective while he's much improved as a support runner.

bartman

Immortal
Confidence is a key thing. Glad Luke seems to have his back at the right time of the season, and good on him.

By semis time you just want everyone playing with as much confidence as they can, whether they're a rep player or a junior member of the team. That's team work - everyone doing what they can to the best they can.

Redback71

First Grade
He seems to cop a bit of flak for being an ordinary footballer but I can't agree. He is absolutely on fire, a much improved and dare I say, a quality footballer.

and COCKADOODLEDO to that my friend:)

You will never hear my bag Burt he is a champion!
and bloke who takes a pay cut to stay at Parra will always be a champion.

Miss_Eels

Juniors
His try was the best of the night. I know Tim Smith got all the credit and rightly so...but it was just great seeing him jump like that, roll a little in the air and then put it down. I loved every second of it! He is playing extremely well now, props to him!

CrazyEel

Bench
Burty is playing great footy at the moment, he has matured a lot and reduced a lot of errors from his game. As bart said it's a confidence thing and Burty rightfully now has lots of it. And his kicking has improved a lot as well.

Wagonator

Juniors
Ive always supported Burty, like every player sometimes they are down on form, but he is seriously Mr Reliable at the moment. We dont need 2 monster wingers, just one.:D

mickdo

Coach
He has improved out of sight. I apologise (for about the third or fourth time) for what I said about you Burty!

hindy_fan

Juniors
i cant belive how well he has been going since he came back from injury. he has been in great form,i hope he keeps it up in the finals.