What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Luke Burt?

I never feel over confident with Benji's goalkicking,some days he strikes them great while the majority of the time he is just average in that department,and in some games it does cost us victory.In fairness to Burt and Inu i still think they are better players than Utai.

Fordy20

Juniors
Never had any time for him after the performance he put on after getting a slight tap in the arse from Gibbs' knees, where he managed to pull a penalty try. Dog player.

simmo1

First Grade
This guy can't even get a wing spot over, who, Cheyse Blair and Ken Sio. lol. Even at his best he was average, and he's nowhere near that level now.

One of the few fullbacks I'd take Moltzen over.

DanOz

Juniors
This guy can't even get a wing spot over, who, Cheyse Blair and Ken Sio. lol. Even at his best he was average, and he's nowhere near that level now.

One of the few fullbacks I'd take Moltzen over.
Alot of people cant get a start with Kearneys pro Polynesian preference. Shane Shackleton is another victim. Just the same as Sheens, you are either in or you should look elsewhere. If you dont rate the guy thats your opinion, but to base it on a coaches selection policy is a simplistic view imo

hybrid_tiger

Coach
Alot of people cant get a start with Kearneys pro Polynesian preference. Shane Shackleton is another victim. Just the same as Sheens, you are either in or you should look elsewhere. If you dont rate the guy thats your opinion, but to base it on a coaches selection policy is a simplistic view imo

Can we base it on his ability?

Burt can't get a gig at Parra because he is shit, not because he isnt Polynesian.

He's even more timid than Moltzen is.

Last edited:

magpie guy

Juniors
Got enough utility backs as it is and we do not have the luxury of a winger only for goal kicking. Far better that a young, fast, cheap winger get a crack.

DanOz

Juniors
Can we base it on his ability?

Burt can't get a gig at Parra because he is shit, not because he isnt Polynesian.

He's even more timid than Moltzen is.

Exactly what I said. If you dont rate the guy thats your opinion, but dont base it on who Kearney selects.

moga

Juniors
Bert! Better than Moltzen, Reddy and Humble. Tigers certainly need him and anyone else they can get.