What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Luke Capewell

Juniors
norths devils colt i believe, scored 3 tries in this years big one, great talent

i thought he was contracted to the storm though, then i thought the gc got him on their junior ranks, i cant keep up with all this movement lol

Roosters_187

Juniors
I believe he has signed with souths and will play qld cup next year for easts. He is a good player future nrl halfback. Hails from redcliffe. younger brother a good player as well

Seano

Juniors
Thanks guys he sounds promising.

Hopefully in a year or two he'll be ready for firsts

Juniors
the way souths are going, throw him and jezza smith straight in the deep end

Wicks

Juniors
1999 said:
i thought he was contracted to the storm though, then i thought the gc got him on their junior ranks, i cant keep up with all this movement lol

Both mistakes He was with Canterbury along with the hooker Romelo from Redcliffe HS

Roosters_187

Juniors
Romelo was signed with cronulla but he missed a school game for redclifffe high, so the redcliffe hs coach rang somebody at cronulla and told them he did play in the game so cronulla tore the contract up. He then signed for the bulldogs. Played touch footy agaisnt him he carves it and is a unit he is just lacking in in height probably shouldnt matter because hes a hooker. Played touch against luke and he goes to my gym and he has all the skills. If he bulkens up a tad more defense shouldnt be a worry

Wicks

Juniors
So he was under scholarship with the Bulldogs Then signed with Cronulla They tore up his contract He signed with the Bulldogs?

bugsy73

Juniors
Ive coached both luke and joel, both very talented footballers. Luke hails from Charleville, was at reddy for a couple of years before moving on to Norths colts, 2006 Australian Schoolboys rep. Joel is originally form NT came down a few years ago, is current member of AIS squad

Roosters_187

Juniors
sry if that didnt make sense. Romelo was under contract with cronulla then that whole incident happened now he is with the bulldogs