What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

luke o'donnell

Big Pete

Referee
A bit upset he took out your player?

Personally I thought it was alright and it was a bit hard to stop with the momentum he had.

bowen_1

Juniors
That was nothing mate, i guess youre just bitter your eels lost so badly. It was a head clash, wasn't late just taken on suspicion, it barely even deserved a penalty.

effnic

Bench
Ahaha A Parra Fan Talking About Dirty Players Ahaha Please Sore Loser Good Stuff Cowboys I Cant Thankyou Enough For Knocking Out The Pathetic Wankers We All Know As Parrathetic

hindy_fan

Juniors
ill admit morrison likes to get under the opposition skin alot,and o'donnell isnt to bad alot of the time,but effnic you cant say anything you got the dirtiest player in the league terry hill in your team and manly are one of the biggest sore loosers

HevyDevy

Coach
effnic said:
Ahaha A Parra Fan Talking About Dirty Players Ahaha Please Sore Loser Good Stuff Cowboys I Cant Thankyou Enough For Knocking Out The Pathetic Wankers We All Know As Parrathetic

Effnic, you've never been able to spell and don't know the meaning of punctuation - reading any of your posts is an embarrassment to all other forum members

RockyShark

Juniors
I didn't think there was too much in it - he should be okay if he doesn't have too many accumulated point already. What's his history like?

number8

Juniors
It was late, it was deliberate & there was ample time for him to change his line or pull up.

andyb

Juniors
You must be joking- there was absolutely nothing in that hit- he had a big cut on his chin- head clash idiot- move on!

RockyShark

Juniors
He probably had time to pull out, but I think the penalty was sufficient. Can't image getting suspended for that.

Daza_06

Juniors
O'Donnell you bloody Champion. He is a consistent player and has a massive workload. Absolute Champion. O'Donnell to make the Kangaroos and win the Clive Churchill Medal. Hope the Cowboys smash those Tigers

Mortar

Juniors
hindy_fan said:
luke o'donnell is a f**kwit and a dirty player, i hope he misses the gf through suspension

You're the only f**kwit on this thread.

Parradoesntmatta were the ones throwing in high shots and plenty of grapple tackles.

I hope you "choke" on your tears of disappointment...just like your team choked!