What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Luke Priddis

Avenger

Immortal
Does anyone know what he is doing next year? I reckon we would do well if we signed him. PJ Marsh has had his worst year since returning to the Eels. He just does not seem the player that he was. We need some other type of creativity from dummy half besides Tim Smith and a halfback playing 5/8th.

Avenger

Immortal
Now I know why nobody took PJ Marsh off our hands. He costs too much for what he is.

xr62nv

Juniors
i think penrith said he is unwanted

though wouldnt want him because he'll cost us too much $$, as we need this money to retain juniors

only way is if we get rid of both riddell and marsh with a view to fast track guys like keating, mitchell

Bigfella

Coach
Not sure about priddis' attitude TBH.

However I am convinced that the Piggy / PJ rotation is killing us.

A lot of the criticisms of our organisation in attack, and our lack of go forward lie with the dummy halves. I don't think either of them is a modern hooker TBH and it's killing us.

Add to that that I don;t think they've ever both played well in the same game, and not only that they seem to both be prone to brain explosions and selfish kicking plays, both have poor passes and neither is dfoing much running from dummy half ...

I would be sorely tempted to put Finch to hooker and start Mateo at 5/8 this season and yes, would have to be tempted by Priddis.

neither of them is doing much DHR'ing beacuse we're losing the play the ball contest.

get some go forward, we'll see the halves/hookers with some space.

although the paradox is that we may need better service from DH to give the forwards some direction? Wherein lies the problem?

sooperdooper

First Grade
i have been saying it for so long...we lack a good hooker!
Riddell is a backrower and plays best when he is there.
Our forwards are not getting good service neither is our halves...which is why we are on the back foot right away!
I beleive its time for marsh to go to the ESL