What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LU's Favourite Movie - 2014 Edition

Misanthrope

Staff member
The Premise

It's pretty simple. List your favorite 15 movies of all time in order from your least favorite (#15) to your absolute favorite (#1) and PM them to me. You don't need to list reasons or any of that junk.

Once we've got them all in, I'll total it up and reveal them with a bit of a blurb as I did a few years back.

Deadline

Let's say April 18th. Get your votes in!

Bulldog Force

Referee
Before anyone starts complaining, I will not be listing any of the Godfather, LoTR or Harry Pothead series. Why? They simply do not interest me!

afinalsin666

First Grade
Before anyone starts complaining, I will not be listing any of the Godfather, LoTR or Harry Pothead series. Why? They simply do not interest me!

How f**king dare you, you filth! I have the the ring inscription inked forever in my skin, i won't have you bad mouthing them motherf**ker!

Misanthrope

Staff member

Parra

Referee
Thanking you, sir.

I won't be listing any Harry Potter movies (simply not good enough) or Godfather movies (tedious). LoTR will likely make an appearance in mine.

But will you accept any Shawshank Redemption nominations?

afinalsin666

First Grade
A favorite band one would be pretty rad, but I'm guessing the votes would be way too different to tab up properly.

Latest posts