What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LU's Sexiest Man in League 2004.

Who is LU's Sexiest Man in League?

• Clint Newton

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Timana Tahu

• John Morris

• Nathan Hindmarsh

• Chad Randall

• Michael Witt

• Dane Carlaw

• Billy Slater

• Michael Sullivan

• Total voters

wittyfan

Referee
StormGurlDani said:
i thought you would appreciate, it has taken a prime spot on my wall!

It's a pretty good photo. Apparently Sully and some other Cronulla players will be in Cosmo mag soon so keep an eye out for it! :)

wittyfan

Referee
Keep those votes coming in! And I will be naming the winners for best hair, best eyes etc. very soon. :mrgreen:

KulaShaker

Juniors
Sully, have I told you lately what good taste you have? :mrgreen: Have I not told you a million times? We need to do those John Morris threads again like we did on M.E

wittyfan

Referee
KulaShaker said:
Sully, have I told you lately what good taste you have? :mrgreen: Have I not told you a million times? We need to do those John Morris threads again like we did on M.E

We should! :D Did you see John on the Footy Show the other week? He was looking so good. :)

Panthers_Gurl

First Grade
Sweet Angel said:
my sexest men in league will have to be 1. RYAN GIRDLER 2. MICHAEL WITT they r the 2 hottest men in league :mrgreen:

sweet angle you are so right about the 1st one girds is yummo

Dani

Immortal
i think cooper cronk should be added
did anyone see him after the game last night, the man looks great without a top on!

wittyfan

Referee
StormGurlDani said:
i think cooper cronk should be added
did anyone see him after the game last night, the man looks great without a top on!

Ahh yes, he was looking rather hot last night. :) He reminds me of Trent Croad a bit.

wittyfan

Referee
Sully is crowned LU's Sexiest Man in League for 2004!

First runner-up: Nathan Hindmarsh
Second runners-up: Chad Randall and Billy Slater

:D