What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lyon injured

cupid

Juniors
With Lyon out for possibly 1 month, what do you think our backline wil look like? I'll go with.

1.Hopoate
2.Robertson
3.Farrar
4.Whare
5.Williams
6.Foran
7.Hodkinson

Sea_Eagles_Rock

First Grade
4 weeks? sheet....

Do you have Farrar and Whare around the right way? If they can do it that way I'd be happy.

2 international centres out for 1 month. BUGGER! We are in a world of trouble for 4 weeks.

zombie jesus

Staff member
The likely scenario...

1. Farrar
2. Robertson
3. Whare
4. Foran
5. Williams
6. Bailey
7. Hodkinson

zombie jesus

Staff member
Hopefully he will just miss next week and the Titans game (which he would have missed for SOO anyway) and be back for Souths.

Daddycool

Juniors
Bailey can handle the centre position. I've never thought of him as a backrower anyway. Foran is badly needed back in the halves. Trent has looked lost without him for the past couple of games.

Sunday afternoon against the Broncs is going to be huge, I just hope we get a dry track.

bboy_insane

Juniors
That isn't THAT bad of a back line seeing as we have four of our top five backs out:

Lyon
Stewart
Wolfman
Matai

grandorient

Bench
Shame about Lyon,

He is a great centre for you guys, one of the best in the game.

Certainly a shame he will be out of Origin, would have loved to see him play in the centres in SOO2.

GO

Terry-Randal

Juniors
Manly are missing a goal kicker usually mattai can do it but hes been acting like an idiot the last month with his high shots. He has no responsibility for his senior role.

i would have prefered this backline

1 hopoate
2 Robinson
3 Farrar
4 Whare
5 Trex
6 Foran
7 Hodkinson

Foran is wasted in the centres and this gives Hazler the opportunity to see what hoppa can do.

Dutchy

Immortal
Missing a goalkicker? We have Hodkinson people. I rate his GKing on par with Lyon.

clipser

Juniors
Hodkinson kicked for the QLD cup team.. id imagine he will do the same for manly with Lyon and Matai out.

Latest posts