What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lyon Magic

Farva

Juniors
GC_Gladiator said:
Its when you say someone is a rock in defence that you know they really have nothing.

His in the Covell league... kicks a few goals and a rock in defence... and attack.

WTF is a rock in attack???

When you say that, i think of Tony Herman.........

Knights fans must know who i am talking about

Once Dead

Bench
Farva said:
WTF is a rock in attack???

When you say that, i think of Tony Herman.........

Knights fans must know who i am talking about

Slow moving, if at all, spends most of his time lying on the ground, get's kicked / thrown around by everyone, etc.......you get GC's drift

Fathead

Bench
So he does one flick back and a try is scored.. Yep give him the Australian Centre jersey. If ever there was a player living on reputation its judas Lyon. Even the most ardent eagles fan would admit that.

Inglis is twice the player Judas is, and there are others who have been playing way better.

IMO its the hard working other players in the eagle line up that are responsible for the position on the ladder. Monaghan has been great.

As for the try - what about Chris Lawrence's try against the storm. When was the last time Judas did something like that ? In fact when was Judas last line break ?

Latest posts