What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

M O T H on 2MMM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Saab

Referee
FFS Wipe the sh*t from your nose will you Saaby! Your love for MOTH is pathetic, all he does is regurgitate his pathetic one liners.

Prefer someone like MOTH who actually sees that there is shyte in the toilet, rather than flowers like some tosser fans.

Who's on today peeps ... is it miracle mal ... he rode some winners in his time but I bet he was never given a tom shines like rails run

hybrid_tiger

Coach
Superlame thread

Maybe if your coach replaced one of the best halfbacks in the comp with a spastic hooker and continually play him there for two seasons, then you'd have a thread like this too.

And now we have the best hooker in the business moved to #7 again to cover for incompetent, pathetic, mindbogglingly, ridiculous recruiting.

You couldn't make this sh1t up.

lockyno1

Post Whore
The appreciation for MOTH is great. At least he unlike some rose coloured fans see there is a problem with John Morris at 7!

lockyno1

Post Whore
Maybe if your coach replaced one of the best halfbacks in the comp with a spastic hooker and continually play him there for two seasons, then you'd have a thread like this too.

And now we have the best hooker in the business moved to #7 again to cover for incompetent, pathetic, mindbogglingly, ridiculous recruiting.

You couldn't make this sh1t up.

Put it this way..lucky you have Matt Head this year. Not to mention last year one of the best 5/8ths was moved to 7 to cover for Morris as well!

CharlieF

Juniors
Since mythoth now has some newfound credibility, can you please put it to good use and stop annoying the f**k out of Manly fans with your tired six pocket theory??

Also, if your club is having issues being a success, I suggest you visit messrs Delmege, Peters, Hasler and co. for advice.

Cletus

First Grade
The appreciation for MOTH is great. At least he unlike some rose coloured fans see there is a problem with John Morris at 7!

Who thinks Morris is a good halfback?? I think the problem is there's noone to replace him atm. Judging by Flannagan's game against the Panthers, changing Farrah to 7 isn't going to strengthen the team.

lockyno1

Post Whore
Who thinks Morris is a good halfback?? I think the problem is there's noone to replace him atm. Judging by Flannagan's game against the Panthers, changing Farrah to 7 isn't going to strengthen the team.

Then who other than the Tigers management and Sheens is to blame for signing him AS A HALFBACK! You see the problem. And Matt Head is a better 7 anyway.

CharlieF

Juniors
Then who other than the Tigers management and Sheens is to blame for signing him AS A HALFBACK! You see the problem. And Matt Head is a better 7 anyway.

What were their choices then and what are they now?? I would love to have Jonathan Thurston in my team so that he can partner up with my newly recruited Darren Lockyer.

Status
Not open for further replies.