What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

mad fan on the north terrace

Utey

Coach
MystikEel said:
and he didn't know the right timing for one of the most well-known parra chants!! Couldn't stop laughing at him. Eventually he got it right. Then security told him to stop it and sit down. :lol:

:LOL: He was so pi**ed he couldnt even keep it in tune. GOLD! :lol:

PARRA_FAN

Coach
Dont know if anyone here knew, but there was a bloke in Cronin Stand needed to be restrained by Police.

Nikki

Coach
parra piggy said:
how about that girl who kept waking me up from my nap?

Yeah stoopid biatch kept walkin past when it woulda been quicker to go the other way...

wittyz chick

Coach
PARRA_FAN said:
Dont know if anyone here knew, but there was a bloke in Cronin Stand needed to be restrained by Police.

ohh I saw him when collecting the $100 for the doubles he was yelling and yelling and I'm like "wtf"

fish eel

Immortal
Thought I'd save it for simpkins.

Just as well I watched the second half with calmandrationalavation

sportive cupid

Referee
parra piggy said:
how about that girl who kept waking me up from my nap?
Don't worry so much about the girl.I would be more concerned about the bloke you nearly went home with:lol:
P.S Who did your banner? I love it!

rowdy

First Grade
that guy hitting the fence was tops, i liked his version of the chant better! but yeah, there were quite a few spare seats around us and its hard to see when everyone's standing at the fence during the main game!

anyways, was a good effort

parralight

Juniors
Didnt see him but there was a bloke in the Cronin stand who was arrested by the Police. First saw him with a group of about 6 people (male and Female)
They were sitting close to us.
When the game had about 5 mins to go they stood up and left with this peanut turning around and shouting "Go bulldogs" to fire up the crowd.
About 2 mins later he was punching on with the coppers on the walkway and then screaming like a little girl when we left and he was being restrained by the coppers under the stand.

He was of lebanese appearance and a pretty big bloke he was.

The Colonel

Immortal
Tried kicking the doors off the paddy wagon on his way "home" - funny thing was when he was being held at the stadium gates he was as meek as a little lamb. Funny stuff...

Latest posts