What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Madden 2005

canberra_raiders2k2

First Grade
So guys with the release of this game nearing, is anyone here planning on purchasing madden nfl 2005?

If anyone gets the game on PC we should set up a game.

tHe_MaC

Juniors
I bought the Collectors Edition for PS2 from America but it didn't work :cry:
I'm gutted.
All my other NTSC games work fine with the chip, just not this one.

Paullyboy

Coach
I always end up getting them, but Im gonna wait a bit before I do, Im only up to year 16 of my madden 2004 franchise!

lionmaul

Juniors
Do your self a favor and get Nfl 2k5 instead, it is only $20.00 americano dollars, and in my opinion is better then madden 2005. WAIT UNTIL YOU SEE THE HIGHLIGHTS OF YOUR GAMES AT HALFTIME AND at the END OF the GAME WITH COMMENTARY, you will fall of your chair. :D By the way Mario if you guys can implement the highlight feature into your next rugby league game that would be spectacular :)
Cheers and Salu

canberra_raiders2k2

First Grade
Yea espn is cool but since were in Pal land sega havent even mentioned a release date for us, between the 2 games id rather espn but espn 2k4 came out around december last year...i cant wait another 4 months without my nfl fix..so i ususally get both.

mickyj

Bench
I have got Madden way back when the cowboy had a young RB called Smith on the mega drive.

Changed a bit since then.

I allways say i will buy it ever 2nd year but i have the last 5 lol.

I have played a couple of 30 year franchises.

And until the freeby online play went i was ranked 624 in the world.

Paullyboy

Coach
lolesi said:
Im up the year 6 on my 2004 franchise to Paully, what team are ya?

Started as Minnesota Vikings but at about 2009 I moved them to Mexico and we are now the Canberra Shineys (The name of my fantasy football team). I set pretty much every running back league record with Michael Bennett but since he retired I got another young fella I picked up in the draft who could go just a bit better (99 speed, 99 acceleration :D )

Its a little less fun after all the players start retiring as you dont get to come up against all the names you know. In about year 5 or 6 its probably best because a lot of players have moved around and there are some absolutely gun teams. The Cardinals became so great in just a few years in my league when they got Pennington and then DeShaun Foster.

Corbin

Juniors
hey
i no nothing barely about the rules of nfl except for touch down etc #-o

anyway is it a easy game to just pick up play and learn the rules??

Paullyboy

Coach
The one thing that always confuses new players to Madden is choosing a play. People that have no knowledge of NFL tend to get very confused for the first few matches and the whole play-calling thing. If you stick with it and are persistent you will pick it up quick enough though.

canberra_raiders2k2

First Grade
exactly, but with the ask madden feature..you can pick the game up and let the computer just decide what to run and all you gotta do is execute the play..sounds simple but its still hard work if your only learning.

Latest posts