What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Madden 2012

Mhartew

Juniors
http://espn.go.com/sportsnation/feature/madden2012cover

How in the hell did it end up between Peyton Hillis and Michael Vick. I mean sure they had good years, but this has to be a bit of a joke. Rodgers should have been given it not voted on.

Either way I voted for Hillis, cause he's more of a left field choice than Vick, and he'll never get another chance to be on the front.

Monk

Referee
I read this the other day, and i was so happy for Hillis, I think Rodgers didnt get on because the GB fans voted for Hillis (Madden Curse)

Although i love andvoted for Hillis. Deadset, great guy.

Last edited:

Jono078

Referee
All you guys love him so much yet are handing him the curse? His career is done before it ever really took off now! :p

Monk

Referee
Likely this will be his one chance to get on the Madden cover, Vick's already been on it once in 04.

theres a big push for Hillis, theres a fb page about it and everything, I've had a few people request for me to vote for Hillis. Coming up against, Vick, I gladly obliged. If Vick makes the cover, I have to boycott my fave video game for a year. so go Peyton.

Monk

Referee
Just joined the FB page and told a few of my NFL fan mates to vote for him, although i didnt send it to the guy who is a Michael Vick fan... he would just vote for Vick. pfft.

Monk

Referee
Was the first thing I checked when I woke up this morning. I'm damn happy for the guy.

hahah go hillis.

how many times did you vote for him Pennywise?

i voted for Rodgers btw. i wanted to see the belt pose on the front cover. whatever

good on ya Hillis

Latest posts